JKPSC Recruitment 2014 For 63 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal/Sheep Husbandry Department
(Only for Jammu & Kashmir Permanent Residents)
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission is the authority responsible for competent selection of candidates for various government departments and its associated institutions in the state of J&K. With the recent notification from J&K PSC, it invites applications in prescribed forms, from permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State only for recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal/ Sheep Husbandry Department under the State administration.
The details of the vacancies along with eligibility criteria for recruitment are as under:
- Date of availability of Application Form: 19-May-2014
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 20-June-2014
Details of Job Positions:
Item No: 155
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Animal Husbandry): 48 Positions (OM-26, RBA-10, SC-04, ST-05, ALC-02, SLC-01)
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Sheep Husbandry): 15 Positions (OM-09, RBA-03, SC-01, ST-02)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for the job position will be inducted in service with a Pay Scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 plus the grade pay of Rs.5400.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per the rules of the state government.
- The candidates interested to join these posts must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University.
- The applicant must be in between 18 to 37 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules.
Application Form Costs:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 500
- For all reserved category candidates: Rs. 250
- The form costs (excluding processing charges of Rs.10) need to be deposited in cash from the concerned counters of J&K Public Service Commission for availing the applications. The fees can also be remitted through cash in the J&K Bank counter at the PSC office in between 9:30 AM till 3:00 PM on all working days.
- There will be additional processing charge of Rs.10 to be remitted at the bank counter in addition to the cost of the forms
Application Form Availability:
- The Commission has developed an electronically scannable (OMR) Application Form.
- Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar through the counters of J&K Bank
Note: Application Form On Which Correction Fluid Is Applied, Shall Be Out Rightly Rejected.
Stages of Examination & Selection:
The selection will be done on the basis of following tests:
- Written Test
- Viva-Voce Test
- In case the number of applicants are more, then the PSC may shortlist them as per its statutory norms.
How to apply:
- Since the Application Form is to be electronically scanned, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The details of the advertisement must be referred to at http://jkpsc.nic.in//pdf/Notification_VET_ASST_SURGEON.pdf, before final submission.
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Application Form, duly filled-in along with its Photocopy and the Acknowledgement Card, shall have to be submitted in the Commission office at Jammu/Srinagar personally or should be mailed in the supplied special envelope by registered post to the address of the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Polo Ground, Srinagar, before the last date notified.
- The applications shall be received at the counters set up for the purpose in Commissions Office located at Resham Ghar Colony Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/Polo View, Srinagar on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 10 A.M. to 3 P.M.
For any query visit the Commission Website www.jkpsc.nic.in