Jharkhand State Beverages Corporation is a statutory organization at the state level, functioning as one of the primary departments for distribution and stocking of liquor beverages in the state.
With the recent notification, the Jharkhand State Beverages Corporation invites applications from competent candidates for selection of various vacancies in the positions of Accountants and Clerks in LDC cadre for various liquor depots in the state. The recruitment will be done on Contractual basis for these posts under the Corporation.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are as under:
- Date of publication of Notification: 29-Oct-2013
- Final date for receipt of completed application form: 20-Nov-2013 till 5:00 PM
Name of the Posts: Total 27 vacancies
- Accountants: 18 vacancies in LDC Cadre
- Clerks: 09 Vacancies in LDC Cadre
Scale of Pay:
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive a monthly emolument in the Pay Band-I at Rs.5200–Rs.20200 with GP Rs.1900 along with other perks and allowances as applicable from the corporation.
- Apart from reservations for SC/ST, Women & PWD candidates from the state of Jharkhand only, will also be eligible to obtain local reservation.
- There will be no reservation for the candidates from other states and all such candidates will be treated under the Unreserved category
- Accountants: The interested candidates must have obtained a Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a recognized university. Candidates having passed CA (Inter) and 3 years practice of Articleship under a reputed CA Farm and having DCA with knowledge of Tally will be preferred for these positions. Candidates having at least 1 year experience in a State/ central government organization or PSU will be preferred for these positions.
- Clerks: The interested candidates must have obtained a Bachelors Degree in Commerce with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidates having passed DCA with knowledge of Tally with at least 3 years experience in a State/ central government organization or PSU will be preferred for these positions.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 21 years and must not have crossed maximum age of 35 years for General, 37 years for BC/OBC, 38 years for BC/OBC-Women and 40 years for SC/ST (both Men and Women) as on the date of publication of this advertisement.
Period of Contract:
- The appointment for these posts will be purely on contract basis for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of joining the Corporation.
- After successful completion of the contract, Corporation may decide to extend the engagement after scrutiny and evaluation of Annual Performance Appraisal.
- In case the contractual employee leaves the service or do not attend office before completion of stipulated period of one year, then he shall be liable to compensate Jharkhand State Beverages Corporation which shall be calculated as 50% or his salary (last pay drawn) multiplied by the remaining period of service.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Test and/or Personal Interview as per the discretion of the Corporation. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained on final exams in a free and fare manner.
How to receive the Application Form:
- The applicants can apply through the prescribed format of application form as available at the website of Jharkhand State Beverages Corporation/ Jharkhand Government at http://www.jharkhand.gov.in
- The detailed advertisement can be referred at http://jharkhand.gov.in/Notice/Notice/68/N2013000064.pdf
- The applicants should ensure that they have filled the right information at appropriate spaces.
- After completion of Application, the applicants need to send it along with other essential documents to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date specified (20-Nov-2013)
- Address to send the completed application:
- The application form must be super-scribed with the Advertisement no, and name of the post applied for with bold and capital Letters.
Jharkhand State Beverages Corporation
T A Building, Near Goal Chakkar, Po: Dhurba, Ranchi – 834004
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>