Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand, ivites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts on contract basis in 24 districts of Jharkhand under various programmes as Integrated Disease Surviillance Programme, Malmutrition Treatment Centre, Rastriya Bal Surksha Karyakaram, SNCU, NBSU, RMNCH, National Urabn Health Mission (NUHM), VSRC – SAHIYA Programme, National Programme for Control of Blindness (NPCB), and National Vector Borne Disease Control Proramme (NVBDCP).
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-August-2015
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- ANM- 717 Vacancies
- Block Coordinator- 194 Vacancies
- Cook- 87 Vacancies
- Data Entry Operator- 49 Vacancies
- Data Manager- 16 Vacancies
- Dental Technician- 05 Vacancies
- Epidemiologist- 16 Vacancies
- Financial & Logistics Assistant (FLS)- 09 Vacancies
- IYFC (Nutrition) Counselor- 24 Vacancies
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS)- 08 Vacancies
- Lab Technician- 76 Vacancies
- Malaria Technical Supervisor- 42 Vacancies
- Nutritional Counselor- 87 Vacancies
- Ophthalmic Assistant- 22 Vacancies
- Pharmacist- 345 Vacancies
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor- 53 Vacancies
- Social Worker- 05 Vacancies
- Staff Nurse- 333 Vacancies
- Support Staff- 52 Vacancies
- Vector Borne Disease (VBD)-Consultant- 08 Vacancies
Age Limit As on 01-June-2015:
For ANM, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, Block Coordinator Posts: Minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years for General category candidates, 37 years for OBC category candidates, 38 years for Female (Unreserved) candidates, and 40 years for SC/ ST category candidates
For All Other Remaining Posts: Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years for General category candidates, 47 years for OBC category candidates, 48 years for Female (Unreserved) candidates, and 50 years for SC/ ST category candidates
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit/ Written test/ Skill test/ Interview.
Rs. 400/- for Candidates belong to General/ OBC category
Rs. 200/- for Candidates belong tt SC/ ST category
Applicants are suggested to pay the application fee in shape of Demand Draft in favour of District Rural Health Society, relevant District Name, payable at relevant District.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with requested Demand Draft if applicable, and all other necessary enclosures as per suggested in official advertisement in an envelope superscribed as “Advt No.—————, Post Code————, Post Name———” through Registered Post/ Speed Post to the Concerned District Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer’s Office.
For complete detail on this recruitment as post code, required educational qualification and experiences, reservations, selection process, salary per month, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines, please go through official recruitment notification from Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS), here, http://jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in/AdvertisementDistrictlevelrecruitment.pdf