High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of English Stenographers, and Hindi Stenographers on temporary basis.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: February 22, 2014
Name of the Posts:
- English Stenographers for Civil Courts of Jharkhand
- English Stenographers for C.B.I. Courts & Family Courts
- Hindi Stenographers for Civil Courts of Jharkhand
Note: Candidates belonging to ST, SC & M.B.C./ E.B.C. categories only can apply for the post of Hindi Stenographers. General category candidates need not apply for this post.
Age Limit as on February 01, 2014:
Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years for General category, 37 years in case of E.B.C./ M.B.C. (Schedule-I) and B.C. (Schedule-II) category, 38 years for female (General, E.B.C./ M.B.C. and B.C.) and 40 years in case of ST and SC category candidates.
- English Stenographers & Hindi Stenographers for Civil Courts of Jharkhand: Rs. 5200-20200/- +GP Rs. 2400/- + other usual allowance as per rule
- English Stenographers for C.B.I. Courts & Family Courts: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- + other usual allowance as per rule
- Graduate from a recognized University and must have proficiency in English Shorthand would be 60 and typing 30 words per minute for English Stenographers and for Hindi Stenographers, proficiency in Hindi Shorthand would be 60 and typing 25 words/ minute respectively.
- Candidates must be well acquainted with the computer application and typing on computers.
For General category, E.B.C./ M.B.C. (Schedule-I) B.C. (Schedule II) candidates: Rs. 400/-
For SC and ST category candidates: Rs. 125/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Original Bank Draft / Postal Order drawn on any nationalized Bank payable at Ranchi favoring Registrar General, High Court, of Jharkhand, Ranchi towards the payment of examination fees
Selection will be based on skill test and the Personality Test/ Viva voce test.
Note: Candidate will have to bring their own typewriter for typing test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested photocopies of the Matriculation or equivalent Certificate in proof of date of Birth, Certificate of Graduation and Stenography through registered post/ speed post to the Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
Candidates must write for English Stenographer as “ENGLISH STENOGRAPHER” on the envelope containing the application. And for the post of Hindi Stenographer must write as the words “HINDI STENOGRAPHER” on the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, selection procedure, prescribed application form and much more, please refer to official advertisement from High Court of Jharkhand Ranchi, here http://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/adv_app_steno_18012014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>