Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has acclaimed much prestigious recognition for its gallantry and brave acts. This is one of the most important para-military forces operating under the Government of India. With the recent announcement from ITBP there are 58 vacancies notified against induction of Sub-Inspector (Overseer) for its establishments under Eastern Frontier Head Quarter. Only male candidates can apply for these posts.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of publication of the Advertisement: 07-July-2014
- Closing date for receipt of Applications: 31-July-2014
- Closing date for receipt of Applications from north-eastern states and other far-flung areas: 07-Aug-2014
Details of the Posts & Number of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (Overseer): 58 posts (SC-08, ST-06, OBC-16, UR-28)
- Only Male candidates are eligible to apply for these posts
- The applicants selected for these posts will be offered monthly emoluments in the Pay Band-II, in the range of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Other allowances and perks will be as per ITBP norms.
- The candidate must have completed Matriculation or equivalent with a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
- The applicant must have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 25 years as on 31-July-2014 (the last date for submission of application)
- However, the relaxation in upper age is applicable as per rules for SC/ ST and OBC and other candidates.
The candidates applying for these positions must have:
- Minimum Height: 170 cm (165 cm for tribal communities from selected areas and 162.5 cm for ST candidates)
- Minimum Chest measurement: minimum 80 cm and with minimum 05 cm extension (relaxed for other tribal regions and ST candidates)
- Weight: In proportion to height as specified by Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Eyesight: 6/6 and 6/9 in both eyes, No colorblindness and no squint
- Must not have flatfoot, knock-knees and should not have tattoos (except some exception)
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be following the following procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 50 only
- SC, ST, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
The fee can be deposited through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the ITBP at http://itbpolice.nic.in/
- The applicants are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Sub%20Insp_Overseer2104.pdf before applying.
- The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper
- Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the CRFS and a stamped self-addressed envelope must be sent to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach by 31-July-2014
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SUB-INSPECTOR (OVERSEER) IN ITBP”
- Candidates are advised to visit the complete AD at the link shared above for knowing detailed address to send completed application form.
- For other updates related to recruitment in ITBP, please visit www.itbpolice.nic.in and www.itbp.gov.in
- Address to send the completed Application (as mentioned below):
The Inspector General
(Eastern) Frontier Hq.
ITB Police, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg,
Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP) Pin code – 226001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>