Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the most elite para-military forces operating under the Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India. With the recent announcement from ITBP, there are 497 vacancies notified against the position of Constable (Pioneer) in various trades. The candidates will be recruited as per General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) service on temporary basis for these posts. Only MALE candidates are eligible to apply for these posts.
Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria are invited to apply through prescribed format of application as available on the website of the ITBP at www.itbpolice.nic.in. All vacancies are to be filled up with All India Service Liability and would be governed as per ITBP Act and rules.
The details of the eligibility norms and application procedure are as follows:
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 09-Oct-2014
- Closing date for receipt of Applications from north-eastern states and other far-flung areas: 16-Oct-2014
Details of the Posts & Number of Vacancies: Total 497 Posts (UR-269, SC-69, ST-37, OBC-122)
1) Constable- Pioneer (Electrician): 135 Posts (UR-68, SC-20, ST-10, OBC-37)
2) Constable- Pioneer (Plumber): 90 Posts (UR-48, SC-13, ST-07, OBC-22)
3) Constable- Pioneer (Carpenter): 97 Posts (UR-57, SC-12, ST-08, OBC-15)
4) Constable- Pioneer (Welder): 04 Posts (UR-03, OBC-01)
5) Constable- Pioneer (Painter): 15 Posts (UR-08, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04)
6) Constable- Pioneer (Mason): 161 Posts (UR-85, SC-22, ST-11, OBC-43)
Note: 10% Vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen candidates from each category
- The applicants selected for various Constable-Pioneer posts will be offered monthly emoluments as in the Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000 along with other applicable allowances.
The candidate must have the following qualification to be eligible for the job positions:
- The candidates must have completed Matriculation ALONG WITH 1 year Trade Certificate from a recognized ITI or equivalent OR, 1 years of work experience in relevant trades.
- The applicant must have attained the minimum age of 18 years and should not have crossed the maximum age of 23 years as on the last date of submission of Application (09-Oct-2014)
- However, the relaxation in upper age is applicable as per rules
Minimum Physical Standards:
The candidates applying for these posts must have the minimum physical standard as standardized for recruitment into ITBP.
- Height: 170 cm (Relaxable for ST candidates up to minimum of 162.5 cm and for candidates belonging to scheduled areas this is relaxable to minimum of 165 cms- please refer detailed advertisement)
- Chest: 80-85 cm (Relaxable for ST candidates up to minimum of 76-81 cm and for candidates belonging to scheduled areas this is relaxable to minimum of 78-83 cm- please refer detailed advertisement)
- Weight: in proportion to height
- Eyesight: Minimum 6/6 and 6/9 in both eyes. No color-blindness/ squint vision.
- Tattoos: Any candidate with a small engraving/tattoo of name or religious symbol on the inner face of the arms or hands is permitted for recruitment. Candidates having permanent tattoo on any part of the body will be debarred for recruitment.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be following the following procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Final Medical Examination
- Unreserved (General) & OBC: Rs. 50 only
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, PWD, Women & Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
The fee can be deposited through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted. The CRFS should be purchased after the date of publication of this notification.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the ITBP at http://itbpolice.nic.in
- Before applying for the posts, the applicants have to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://itbpolice.nic.in/eKiosk/writeReadData/RectAd/Detailed%20Advertisemnt%20of%20CT(PNR)-2014.pdf , and should understand the requirements well.
- The applications need to be typed on a good quality A4 size paper
- Application completed in all respect and attached with all valid copies of education and age proofs along with the CRFS and a stamped self-addressed envelope must be sent to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach by 09-Oct-2014 (extended date is allowed from far-flung areas)
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (PIONEER) IN ITBP”
- For other updates related to recruitment in ITBP, please visit www.itbpolice.nic.in and www.itbp.gov.in
- Address to send the completed Application Form:
The Inspector General
HQrs Central Frontier,
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force,
Plot No. 163-164 (E-8),
Trilochan Nagar, P.O.- Trilanga
Near Shahpura, Bhopal (MP)
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>