Indo-Tibet Border Police (ITBP) is one of the most respected para-military forces operating under the direct command of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. This para-military force is operating for safe-keeping of Borders of the country during the peace-time operations. Guarding the borders for counter-insurgency, drug confiscating, human trafficking and maintain law and order at the Border districts of various states of the country, this force has attained glory and honor for its acts of bravery. This force is one of the most potential forces in India, which attracts attention of youth for recruitment and career formation. Young and enthusiastic individuals are always in search of an opportunity to be a part of this force as a central government and para-military job prospects.
With the recent announcement, the ITBP is conducting a recruitment Rally for the residents of border Districts of Arunanchal Pradesh. This rally will be conducted for Tawang, West Kameng, East Kameng, Kurung Kumey, Upper Subansiri, West Siang, Upper Siang, Dibang valley, Lower Dibang valley, Lohit, Anjaw, Tirap and Changlang districts and it will continue from 03-June-2013 to 02-July-2013 at the grounds mentioned underneath.
The details of the recruitment procedure and essential eligibility are as follows:
Important about Venue and Dates of Registration:
- For Tawang District: At 4th Bn, ITBP, Dhirang, Arunachal Pradesh on 03 & 04-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For West Kameng District: At 4th Bn, ITBP, Dhirang, Arunachal Pradesh on 05, 06, 07 & 08-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For East Kameng District: At 4th Bn, ITBP, Dhirang, Arunachal Pradesh on 09, 10 & 11-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For West Siang District: At 20th Bn, ITBP, Aloo, Arunachal Pradesh on 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 & 09-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Upper Siang District: At 20th Bn, ITBP, Aloo, Arunachal Pradesh on 10 & 11-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Dibang valley & Anjaw Districts: At 9th Bn, ITBP, Lohitpur, Arunachal Pradesh on 03-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Lower Dibang valley District: At 9th Bn, ITBP, Lohitpur, Arunachal Pradesh on 04-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Lohit District: At 9th Bn, ITBP, Lohitpur, Arunachal Pradesh on 05 & 06-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Upper Subansiri District: At 10th Bn, ITBP, Kimin, Arunachal Pradesh on 03, 04, 05 & 06-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Kurung Kumey District: At 10th Bn, ITBP, Kimin, Arunachal Pradesh on 08, 09, 10 & 11-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Tirap District: At Assam Rifles Battalion (details will be notified later) on 03, 04, 05 & 06-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
- For Changlang District: At Assam Rifles Battalion (details will be notified later) on 08, 09, 10 & 11-July-2013 at 0500 Hrs
Name of the Posts: Constable in General Duty (Group-C)
Number of vacancies: 200 posts (Tentatively out of which UR-107, OBC-1, SC-3, ST-89)
10% of vacancies in each category are reserved for Ex-SM candidates
Applicants, who are native domiciles of Tawang, West Kameng, East Kameng, Kurung Kumey, Upper Subansiri, West Siang, Upper Siang, Dibang valley, Lower Dibang valley, Lohit, Anjaw, Tirap and Changlang districts of Arunanchal Pradesh, are only eligible to participate in this Rally.
The candidates must have passed matriculation (10th Standard) examination or its equivalent from a Board or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
A candidate must be aged between 18 to 23 years as on 01-August-2013 to be eligible for this consideration. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen in accordance with the Governments orders.
- Height: 162.5 cm (160 cm for ST category and 152 for candidates from Tirap and Changlang districts)
- Weight: Proportionate to height
- Chest: 77 Cm (76 cm for ST & candidates from Tirap and Changlang districts) without expansion and 82 cm (81 cm for ST & candidates from Tirap and Changlang districts) with expansion
- Eye Power: 6/6 and 6/9 without correction in both eyes
The applicants gets selected as Constables in General Duty will be receiving a monthly remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with a grade Pay of Rs.2000 along with other allowances and perks
No Application fees are required to join the rally.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done at Rally abiding the following procedure:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
Documents required for Rally & How to Appear:
The applicants should report at the Rally ground at the dates and time mentioned above with the following documents:
- Applications in Prescribed format as available at the official advertisement here ITBP Recruitment 2013 – Rally For Induction Of Constable (GD) From Border Districts Of Arunanchal Pradesh.
- Passport size photograph
- Certificates of all education with original and two sets of photocopies
- Domicile Certificate, Sports certificate, NCC certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate
- NOC for persons in Govt/ semi-government jobs.
- Service Discharge Book for Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Other certificates claiming relaxation or advantage of marks
- The decision of the Selection Board will be final and binding on candidates
- For frequent updates related to recruitment in ITBP, please visit www.itbp.gov.in
- Candidates should come prepared to stay for 2-3 days with their own arrangements.