Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company. With its recent initiative for induction Experienced Non-Executive Personnel it invites bright, result oriented personnel with initiative and enterprising ability for its Panipat Refinery Complex including integrated Paraxylene and PTA complex and Naphtha Cracker Petrochemical Complex.
Mode of Application: Online Applications only (Application other than online shall not be accepted)
Who can apply: Any person of Indian origin is eligible to apply
- Starting date for Online Application: 7th of September 2012
- Closing date for Online Application: 21st of September 2012
- Tentative schedule for Written Test/ Personal Interview: November/ December 2012
Details of vacancies and requisite academics and experience:
- Post Code 118 – Junior Engineering Assistant (Fire and Safety)– Grade- IV – 8 posts – Matriculation plus Sub-Officer’s Course from NFSC Nagpur – Essential – Heavy Vehicle Driving License – Experience – Minimum two years Experience of working in Fire & Safety set-up of handling fire fighting equipments
- Post Code 119 – Junior Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)– Grade-IV- 11 posts – 3 yrs Diploma in Instrumentation – Experience – Minimum two years experience in Maintenance of modern instrumentation control systems like DCS, PLC with Electronic Field & Instrumentation
- Post Code 120 – Junior Engineering Assistant (Power & Utilities, O&M)– Grade-IV- 14 posts – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering – Experience – Minimum Two Years Experience of operating large size thermal power plant having a coal/ oil/ gas fuelled boilers, steam/ gas turbines OR similar Years Experience of operations of DM/ RO plant, Plant & Service air system including compressor operation, Steam distribution networks, fresh water/ fire water systems, cooling water systems and high capacity cooling towers etc. OR similar Years Experience in maintenance and operation of modern electrical systems
- Post Code 121 – Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical-Fitter & Rigger)- Grade-IV- 5 posts – 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Matriculation with ITI in Fitter Trade – Experience – for Diploma holder, minimum two years experience in maintenance of rotary equipment and for ITI, minimum three years experience in maintenance of rotary equipment.
- Post Code 122 – Junior Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Machinist)- Grade-IV- 1 post – 3 yrs Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Matriculation with ITI in Machinist Trade – Experience – For Diploma holder, minimum two years experience in operating machine tools and For ITI, minimum three years experience in operating machine tools
- Post Code 123 – Junior Engineering Assistant (Production) –Grade-IV – 32 posts – 3 yrs Diploma in Chemical/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Technology or BSc (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) – Experience – Minimum Two years experience in operation of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc.
NOTE: Graduate Engineers will not be considered for any of the above posts.
Pay Scale and Remuneration:
The Successful candidates are eligible for getting an emolument in the scale of Rs.11900 – Rs.32000 with additional perks and benefits as demarcated by the authorities of IOCL.
Physical Standard for Post of Junior Engineering Assistant (Fire & Safety) (Minimum Essentials):
- Height: 165 cm
- Weight: 50 Kg
- Chest: Normal 81 cm, Expanded: 86.5 cm
- Eyesight normal without glasses, colour vision normal
- Free from any vertigo problem, disease of heart, lungs, kidney and abnormal blood pressure.
Eligibility criteria and other details for all posts:
- Qualification and Experience: The prescribed qualification should be full time and obtained from recognized Indian University/ Directorate as a regular student and the required post qualification experience as mentioned above.
For Post Code 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 & 123 the minimum academic marks is set at 50% for General candidates.
However there will be relaxation in percentage of pass marks for reserved categories.
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 30th Sept’12
For post Code 118, 119, 120 & 123, relaxation in age by 5 years for SC candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates. For post code 121, relaxation in age by 3 years for OBC candidates, Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) as per Govt. directives.
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview of short listed candidates.
- The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness successfully for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc.
NOC for presently employed candidates:
Candidates presently employed in Govt. Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Written Test and Personal Interview and Release Order from the employer at the time of joining.
- General and OBC candidates are required to attach a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rs. One hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable) in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706) with online application.
- No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Requirement before filling online application form:
- The candidate must have an active email ID which must be valid for at least for six months as all future communication with candidates will take place only through email.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents /certificates pertaining to age/qualification, caste, experience, demand draft (if required) etc. ready before applying online.
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit the website www.panipatrefinery.net and apply online between 07th Sept’12 till 21st Sept’12.
- After successfully applying/registering online applications, the candidate must take a printout of the filled in online application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of written test /interview along with the photocopies of other relevant documents.
- The Written Test and Personal Interview are likely to be held in the month of October/ November 2012. The exact date, place and time will be communicated by email only.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from IOCL.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>