Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites application from eligible experienced candidates for the posts of Boiler Operations Engineer, Medical Officer, Quality Control Officer, HR Officer, Assistant Officer, and Assistant Hindi Officer, with the recent recruitment notification for its Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines, and Business Development divisions.
- Starting Date for submission of online application: January 11, 2014
- Closing Date for submission of online application: February 05, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard copy of online application along with requisite documents: February 12, 2014
- Availability of Admit Card: 21 Days prior to Examination/ Interview Date
- Date of Written Test for the posts of Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Assistant Officer (Health, Safety & Environment) and Assistant Hindi Officer: April 06, 2014
- Date of Interview for the posts of Boiler Operation Engineer and Medical Officer: Second Week of April, 2014
- Date of Interview for the posts of Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Assistant Officer (Health, Safety, and Environment) & Assistant Hindi Officer: Second Week of May, 2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Boiler Operations Engineer: 26 Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 20 Vacancies
- Quality Control Officer: 17 Vacancies
- Human Resource Officer: 32 Vacancies
- Assistant Officer (Health, Safety, and Environment) : 50 Vacancies
- Assistant Hindi Officer: 11 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 156
Upper Age Limit As on June 30, 2013:
30 years for all the posts except Medical Officer, for that the required upper age limit is 32 years.
- Boiler Operation Engineers & Medical Officers, Quality Control Officers, Human Resource Officers: Rs. 24, 900/- – Rs. 50, 500/-
- Assistant Officers (Health, Safety & Environment) and Assistant Hindi Officers: Rs. 20, 600/- – 46, 500/-
Candidates will have to face Written Test, Group Discussion/ Group Task, and Personal Interview for the posts of Quality Control Officers, Human Resource Officers, Assistant Officers (Health, Safety & Environment) and Assistant Hindi Officers; and only Interview for the posts of Boiler Operation Engineers and Medical Officers.
Centre for Written Test: Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidate are exempted from paying the application fee.
For General and OBC category candidates: Rs.300/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft drawn on State Bank of India, Service Branch (Code No. 7687) in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (REFINERIES DIVISION) payable at New Delhi.
Candidates from Delhi may submit Pay Order/ Banker’s Cheque instead of Demand Draft.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website. Applicants are suggested to take printout of unique Registration number along with the completed application form, which the system will generate upon successful submission of online form.
Candidates are suggested now to send the Registration Slip [unique Registration number along with the completed application form], affix recent passport size photograph in given space for the same, requested Demand Draft in original form, attested copies of certificates in support of qualification, experiences, age, caste, disability etc as per applicable; by ordinary post to the Advertiser, Post Box No. 3098, Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi– 110003
Applicants are strongly suggested to write the post applied for at the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as Post Code, Post Grade, Job Profile, required educational qualification, experiences, relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, detail selection procedure, physical standards, pay and perks, service liability, detail on how to apply online effectively, and other general terms, please refer to official advertisement from IOCL, here http://eapplynew.com/IOCLTest2014/pages/IOCLindex.aspx
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>