Indian Oil Corporation Limited is 83rd largest public corporation of the world as stated by Fortune Global 500. It is also the largest public corporation of India. It has huge turnover and revenue as compared to other public sectors of the country.
Name of Post:
Indian Oil has offered the posts of Junior Engineer Assistant Grade IV in areas of Instrumentation, Electrical, Mechanical and Fire & Safety.
Nature of the Post:
Selected candidates will require looking after the work and management of the related fields.
Total Number of Vacancies:
A total number of 16 vacancies have been issued by Indian Oil.
Last date of submission of applications is : 16-11-2012
Eligibility criteria for different area of posts are given below:
- For instrumentation candidates should have passed ITI with Instrumentation / Electronics or 3 years diploma in Instrumentation and electronic engineering.
- For electrical candidate should have ITI in electrical or 3 years diploma in electrical engineering.
- For fire & safety candidate should be a metric with Sub-Officer’s course or Firemen course from NFSC Nagpur & HMV.
- For P&U electrical candidate should be a graduate for PCM or 3 years diploma in electrical engineering or ITI electrical.
- For P&U mechanical candidate should be an ITI Fitter or graduate from PCM or 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering.
To appear eligible for the above posts candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 30-09-2012.
Candidates will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 11900 – Rs. 32000 with additional allowances as decided by the organisation.
Selection of eligible candidates will be made based on their performance in each segment of written test, interview or trade test which will be organised as per the norms of organisation.
Mode of Application:
Candidates are only required to apply through offline mode no other mode shall be entertained anyway.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the application format as prescribed on the website. Application form should be duly filled along with the affixed passport size photograph and documents in proof of support for age, caste, category and qualifications. All the documents should be attested by a Gazetted officer and should be send by ordinary post to the address: Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery, District Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721606
Anyone who aspires to apply in Indian Oil can gather more detailed information about the recruitment and its procedures by visiting the official website www.iocl.com or can refer to official advertisement here IOCL Recruitment 2012 – 16 Junior Engineer Vacancies.