Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune Global 500 company. IndianOil and its subsidiaries account for a 49% share in the petroleum products market, 31% share in refining capacity and 67% shareholder of downstream pipelining sector in India. The IndianOil Group of Companies owns and operates 10 out of total 22 refineries in India with a aggregated refining capacity of 65.7 million metric tonnes per year. IOCL has been conferred Maharatna status by the Govt. of India for its expanded scale of operation.
With its recent initiative for induction of Apprentice Trainees for the year 2013 at its Panipat Refinery Complex, it invites bright, result oriented personnel with initiative and enterprising ability for induction in Apprentice training under the Apprentice Act 1961.
The details of the Application Procedure are detailed as under:
- Last date for Receipt of Completed Application: 09-Nov-2013
Details of vacancies: Total 44 Posts
- Chemical (AOCP): 14 Posts
- Mechanical (Fitter): 07 Posts
- Quality Control: 03 Posts
- Steno English: 03 Posts
- Chemical (Diploma): 10 Posts
- Electrical/ Electronics (Diploma): 05 Posts
Stipend and Remuneration:
The Successful candidates are eligible for getting stipend on a monthly basis as per the following illustration:
- Engineering Diploma Apprentice: Rs.7530 per month
- BSc (PCM) Apprentice: Rs.6970 per month for 1st year and Rs.7220 per month for 2nd year
- Matriculation + ITI Apprentice: Rs.6970 per month
- 10+2 + ITI Apprentice: Rs.6970 per month
- No other allowances and perks will be applicable for these positions.
- Chemical (AOCP): The candidates should have completed BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Mechanical (Fitter): The candidates should have completed Matriculation with ITI in concerned trade disciplines
- Quality Control: The candidates should have completed BSc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Steno English: The candidates should have completed Intermediate (10+2) with ITI in concerned trade disciplines
- Chemical (Diploma): The candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/ Electronics (Diploma): The candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- NOTE: Candidates having experience of 6 months or who have completed Apprentice Training are not eligible to apply
The candidates should not have exceeded 25 years of age as on 31-Oct-2013 to be eligible to apply for induction of Apprentice
- Engineering Diploma Apprentice: The candidates selected will undergo an Apprentice Training for a duration of 12 months from the date of joining
- BSc (PCM) Apprentice: The candidates selected will undergo an Apprentice Training for a duration of 18 months from the date of joining
- Matriculation + ITI Apprentice: The candidates selected will undergo an Apprentice Training for a duration of 12 months from the date of joining
- 10+2 + ITI Apprentice: The candidates selected will undergo an Apprentice Training for a duration of 06 months from the date of joining
- The selection methodology will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview of short listed candidates.
- The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness successfully for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, experience etc.
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may apply for their desired disciplines through a plain paper application detailing their name, address, education, and other essentials.
- All copied of the certificates has to be attested through competent authorities
- The candidates need to send their detailed application along with the requisite documents through General Post only to the address mentioned below.
- Applications received through Registered Post/ Courier/ Speed Post/ by Hand will not be accepted.
- The envelope containing application must be super-scribed with the “Name of the Trade”
- Address to send completed application:
The Manager (ER)
Panipat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Box No: 128, Panipat – 132103, Haryana
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>