Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Panipat Refinery, invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Materials Assistant, Industrial Hygienist-IV, and Junior Engineering Assistant –IV.
- Starting Date for online Registration: May 16, 2013
- Closing Date for online Registration: May 31, 2013
Name of the Posts along with corresponding vacancies:
- Junior Materials Assistant: 03 Posts
- Industrial Hygienist-IV: 01 Post
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on May 31, 2013
Pay Scale: Rs.11, 900-32,000/-
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in form of demand draft drawn in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706).
There is no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates.
- Junior Materials Assistant: Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Industrial Hygienist-IV: Graduate in Environment Science OR Post Graduate in Organic Chemistry.
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV: Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade or Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Selection Process: Written test, Trade test and Personal interview
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through website of IOCL, Panipat Refineries Division, here www.panipatrefinery.net. Candidates must take print out of online application once submitted, for further reference. At the time of written test/ interview, applicants must come along with completed application form along with copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, requested demand draft etc, and original certificates for verification.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, minimum percentage of marks required, required experiences, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from IOCL, here www.panipatrefinery.net/IOCL_RECRUITMENT/Advertisement.pdf.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>