Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for Non Executive category posts as Engineering Assistant, and Technical Attendant in Haldia-Mourigram-Rajbandh-Barauni Pipeline of Pipelines Division.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 07-November-2014
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): 01 post (Unreserved)
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical):01 post (Unreserved)
- Engineering Assistant (Telecomm. & Instrumentation): 01 post (Unreserved)
- Technical Attendant: 03 posts (Unreserved)
Age Limit: Candidates should have minimum age of 18 and maximum age of 26 years as on 31-October-2014
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from a government recognized Institute with minimum 55% of marks.
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a government recognized Institute with minimum 55% of marks.
- Engineering Assistant (Telecomm. & Instrumentation): Diploma in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Radio Communication/ Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering from a government recognized Institute with minimum 55% of marks.
- Technical Attendant: Matriculation/ 10th Pass with ITI from a government recognized Institute in relevant field.
Candidates having two years of post qualification experiences in relevant field would get preference. Working knowledge of computer is desirable.
- Engineering Assistant (Grade IV): Rs.11900-Rs.32000/- plus allowances and other benefits
- Technical Attendant (Grade- I): Rs. 10500-Rs.24500/- /- plus allowances and other benefits
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Trade Test, and Personal Interview for Engineering Assistant (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Telecomm. & Instrumentation); and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test, and Personal Interview for Technical Attendant.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Candidates can make the payment in form of crossed Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Limited- Pipelines Division, Payable at State Bank Of India, Unsani Branch, Howrah (Branch Code: 2134).
Here on How to Apply: Download Application Format Here
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with a latest passport-sized coloured photograph affixed on the application form, crossed Demand Draft as requested, and required documents/ certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, to
Senior Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), HMRB Pipeline, PO: Duilya, Andul–Mouri, Mourigram, District: Howarh, PIN – 711 302
Candidates are strongly suggested to super-scribed “Name of the Post ______” on top of the envelope containing the application form.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, reservations, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification from IOCL here http://www.iocl.com/download/Recruitment_Notification_Non_Executives_for_HMRBPL_2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>