IOCL Announces Recruitment Opportunity For various Posts In 2012
Advertisement No. PH/R/01/2012
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), is an Indian government owned Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The company is the 83rd largest public sector corporation, according to the Fortune list for Global 500 companies in the world.
Indian Oil and its subsidiaries account for a 49% share in the petroleum products market, 31% share in refining capacity and 67% shareholder of downstream pipelining sector in India. The IndianOil Group of Companies owns and operates 10 out of total 22 refineries in India with a aggregated refining capacity of 65.7 million metric tonnes per year. IOCL has been conferred Maharatna status by the Govt. of India for its expanded scale of operation.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the under mentioned posts at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Haldia Refinery Complex.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
1. Starting date for receipt of Completed Application – 15 Sept’12
2. Last date for online submission of Completed Application – 5 Oct’12
3. Date for reckoning of Eligibility Criteria (Age, Qualification, etc.) – 31 Aug’12
Details of the Job Positions:
1. Chemical Attendant-III – Discipline – Quality Control – 03 Posts (UR-01, SC-01, OBC-01) – Pay Scale – Rs.10800- Rs.29000 – Academics – Higher Secondary (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) OR B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) – Experience – 3 years Post qualification experience in similar capacity in Chemical/ allied industry (NIL for B.Sc degree holders)
2. Jr. Engg. Asst.-IV- (Production) – Discipline – Chemical – 22 Posts (UR-11, SC-05, ST-01, OBC-05) – Pay Scale – Rs. 11900- Rs.32000 – Academics – B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or 3 Yrs. Diploma in Chemical Engineering – Experience – 1 year post qualification experience in the operation of continuous Process plants in Fertilizer/ Hydrocarbon sector
3. Assistant Chemist – Discipline – Quality Control – 02 Posts (ST-01, Orthopedically Handicapped-01) – Pay Scale – Rs. 13800- Rs.38500 – Academics – B.SC (Hons) in chemistry with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects – Experience – 2 years experience in a reputed chemical industry preferably in petrochemical/Refinery sector. May be relaxed if a candidate has hands on experience with UV visible spectro-photometer, AAS, GC, HPLC etc.
Important Eligibility Factor:
• Age: The desiring candidates must fall within the age group of 18-26 years as on 31st of August 2012. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category of candidates
Mode of Selection:
• Selection would be based on written test and personal interview. The candidates will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process including medical fitness for being selected
• Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claims further will be entertained
How to Apply:
• Applications in the prescribed format (download from the link https://www.iocl.com/download/Applicationform14092012.pdf) supported by all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste etc.) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with latest passport size photograph should be sent by Post to:
The Chief Human Resource Manager
Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Haldia Refinery, P.O.: Haldia Oil Refinery
Dist.: Purba Medinipur, West Bengal, Pin Code-721 606
• Candidates should super-scribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope
• Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected
• In case of any clarification, please contact Shri B B Minz, Sr. Human Resource Manager on 03224 – 223226 or Shri Naveen Mugadur, Senior Employee Relations Officer on 03224-223228.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from IOCL here http://www.freejobalert.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Notification-IOCL-Various-Posts.pdf