As the oldest intelligence agency of the World, the Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency since the British rule. After independence, it was re-casted as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The IB is acting smartly to garner intelligence from within India and also execute counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism tasks. The Bureau comprises employees from law enforcement agencies, mostly from the Indian Police Service (IPS) and the military. In addition to domestic intelligence responsibilities, the IB is particularly tasked with intelligence collection in border areas
With its recent notification, the IB is inviting competent candidature from eligible candidates for the positions of Personal Assistants and Junior Intelligence Officers (in Grade-II/ Technical cadre).
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Starting Date of Online Registration of Application: 03-May-2014
- Last Date of Online Registration of Application: 02-Jun-2014 till 23:59 hours
Details of the Vacancies:
- Personal Assistant: 42 Posts (UR-13, OBC-08, SC-13, ST-08)
- Junior Intelligence Officer: 32 Posts (UR-18, OBC-07, SC-15, ST-02)
Scale of Pay:
Personal Assistant: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for remuneration in the Scale of PB-II with Rs.9300–Rs.34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600 and other allowances and perks will be as per rules.
Junior Intelligence Officer: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for remuneration in the Scale of PB-I with Rs.5200–Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2400 and other allowances and perks will be as per rules.
- Personal Assistant: The applicants must have completed 10+2 with proficiency in Stenography at a speed of 100 words per minute for 10 minutes and computer transcription in 40 minutes (English)/ 55 minutes (Hindi). Must know basics of MS-Windows 2000/2003 and MS-Office.
- Junior Intelligence Officer: The applicants must have completed Matriculation with a Trade Certificate (ITI) in the trades of Radio Technician/ Communication/ Computer/ Electronics/ Electrical.
- The age of an applicant should not exceed 27 years and should be more than 18 years as on the last date of receipt of Application (02-Jun-2014)
- However, there will be relaxation for SC, ST, OBC candidates as per rules.
- Both these posts involve All India Transfer Liability. Therefore, the candidates applying for the posts should be ready to serve anywhere in India.
- The selection will be done through a Written Examination, followed by Skill test (Stenography/ respective branch trades) as per the discretion of the Intelligence Bureau.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in written test, stenographic test/skill test cum interview, they will be selected subject to successful completion of their character and antecedent verification and thereafter medical examination
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.50 only
- For Women/ SC/ST: Fees Exempted
- The fee can be remitted Online (through Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking) or in shape of a Fee Deposit Challan as available at the website of the MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) at www.mha.nic.in.
How To Apply: Apply Online Here
- The candidates need to apply through the Online mode of application as available on the portal of Ministry of Home Affairs at www.mha.nic.in
- Prior to filing the Online Application, the candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at www.onlinesubmit.in/mha5/Guidelines/AdvtDetails.aspx and understand the pre-requisites.
- The candidates need to fill all data with accuracy and facts
- The candidates need to upload scanned copy of their signature and recent passport size photographs during Online Submission of Application
- Before submitting the online applications, the candidates must preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information and uploaded correct photograph and signature.
- Candidates can apply either for one or both posts provided he/she fulfils the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- On the basis of their performance in the written examination, the candidates would be short-listed for stenographic test for PA and skill test or interview for JIO-II/Tech, depending on the number of vacancies for each post.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application for one or both post(s).
- Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of such applications altogether.
- A valid email ID and mobile number is mandatory for Online submission of application
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>