Indian navy is one of the most electrifying career for any youth today as it is laced with challenges, proud and honor. Guarding the coastlines of the nation with high degree of technicality and bravery, Indian Navy is surpassing a glorious history since independence of this sovereign nation. As our country is surrounded from three sides by the waves of the oceans and seas, safeguarding the national boundaries can become possible through the dedicated and armed wing of the national security – our beloved Indian Navy.
With the recent initiative from the Indian Navy, the commencement of course for Short Service Commission for Pilot/ Observer under the Executive Branch of Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. The details of the application procedure and eligibility criteria along with the selection modes operandi are mentioned underneath:
Mode of Application: Online only through the official website of Indian Navy at http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
(However the candidates are requested to submit only one application as multiple applications will subject to rejection of candidature.
- Date of commencement of receipt of Online Application: October 27, 2012
- End Date Online registration: November 09, 2012
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with all documents: November 19, 2012
Where to send the final Application form with Documents:
Integrated Head Quarter, Ministry of Defense (Navy)
Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi – 110 023
Who can Apply:
The applicant, who is a citizen of India, and unmarried can apply for these executive positions.
An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 70% or above marks and must have completed intermediate (10+2) with Physics and Mathematics.
However, for candidates having awarded Commercial Pilot’s License (CPL) this criteria for minimum marks at Degree level is set at a minimum of 60%.
Applicants who have not completed their Degree course, need not apply for these posts.
While both the gender can apply for the position of Observer, only men can apply for the posts of Pilots in India Navy.
The candidates applying for this executive branch must achieve the minimum age of 19 years and maximum age of 24 years by 1st July 2013.
However, for the candidates having CPL the maximum age is relaxable to one more year. (i.e. 19 – 25 years)
PABT (Pilots’ Aptitude and Battery Test):
Those who have failed in PABT can apply for the posts of Observers, but not as Pilots.
The candidates must possess the minimum specified Physical standard in order to get considered for the Executive Branch of Short Service Commission. There will be no relaxation in the standards.
Tenure of Maximum Service:
The officers get entry into Short Service Commission will not be offered Permanent Commission and may serve the Indian Navy for a maximum period of 14 years from the date of joining.
Salary, Emoluments and Pay Structure:
The Officers selected through the course will be eligible to receive a salary including basic pay, grade pay plus allowances and other remunerations as per norms. The Grade of Pay for Sub. Lieutenant will be in the order of PB-3 and that for the maximum rank of Commander will be in the order of PB-4A. The CTC for the Sub. Lieutenant will be around Rs. 83,500 per month.
- The short-listed candidates will be directly called for the SSB interviews sometime in between January-June 2013 at Bangalore. The short-listing will be done considering all eligibility factors and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The total duration of SSB interview will be of five days including Stage-I and II
- The candidates will be selected on a merit performance basis considering their SSB Score, PABT results (for Pilots) and on Aviation Medical Examination.
- Male candidates who have BE/BTech, and who not cleared PABT / Aviation Medical Test may be offered Short Service Commission (General Duty) at the discretion of Integrated HQ, MoD (Navy).
How to Apply:
- The applications are received online only and any other form of hand-filled application will therefore be rejected.
- For filling up of Online Application, the candidates are requested to log in to the portal of Indian Navy at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match the documentary evidence
- After filling in the application form the candidates are required to take two printout of their completed application form. One copy should be sent to the below mentioned address along with the other documentary evidence and the other copy should be retained with the candidates as future reference.
Address for sending completed Application Form:
Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi – 110 023
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application
- The envelope containing the Print copy of the Online application form along with other essential copy of supporting documents should be marked with “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. _______ APPLICATION FOR SSC PILOT/ OBSERVER – JUN 2013 COURSE QUALIFICATION ______ PERCENTAGE ___ %” in bold and Capital letters.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>