A job with Indian Navy is highly honoured as one of the most prestigious job options in India. Safeguarding the national boundaries can become possible for a person through the dedicated and armed wing of the national security – our beloved Indian Navy!
With the recent notification from Indian Navy, the applications are being invited from young and enthusiastic unmarried Men/Women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (General Services/ Hydro Cadre/ IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for June 2015 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. These candidates will be joining the Navy in Executive Branches (General Service) and Technical Branches of this glorious Armed Force. Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for these posts.
The details of the openings and the essential criteria for selection are detailed as under:
Name of the Course: JUNE 2015 COURSE
- Date of commencement of Registration of Online e-Application: 16-Aug-2014
- Last Date online registration of competent e-Application Form: 06-Sep-2014
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with all documents at Naval Headquarters: 16-Sep-2014
Where to send the final Application form with Documents:
Naval Headquarters through
Post Box No. 04, Chanakyapuri PO, New Delhi – 110 021
Details of Service and Academic Eligibility:
- Executive (GS/ Hydro) Cadre: The applicants should have completed BE/ B.Tech (in any discipline) with at least 65% marks (reserved to male only)
- Executive (IT): The applicants should have completed BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT) OR, B.Sc (IT) OR, M.Tech (Computer Science) OR, M.Sc (Computer) OR, BCA/MCA degree holders with at least 65% marks in aggregate (reserved to male only)
TECHNICAL BRANCH (GENERAL SERVICE):
- Engineering (E) Branch: The applicants should have completed BE/ BTech in (i) Mechanical, (ii) Marine, (iii) Automotive, (iv) Mechtronics, (v) Industrial & Production, (vi) Metallurgy, (vii) Aeronautical/ Aerospace, (viii) B.Sc Marine Engineering with at least 65% marks (reserved to male only)
- Electrical (L) Branch: The applicants should have completed BE/ BTech in (i) Electrical, (ii) Electronics, (iii) Tele Communication, (iv) Instrumentation, (v) Instrumentation and Control, (vi) Electronics and Instrumentation, (vii) Electronics and Communication, (viii) Power Engineering, (ix) Control System Engineering, (x) Power Electronics with at least 65% marks (reserved to male only)
TECHNICAL BRANCH (SUBMARINE SPECIALISATION):
- Engineering Branch (Submarine Specialization): The applicants should have completed BE/ BTech in (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automotive (iv) Mechtronics (v) Industrial & Production (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Aeronautical/Aerospace (viii) BS Marine Engg. (ix) Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Automation & Robotics (xii) Industrial Engg. & Management (xiii) Production Engg with at least 65% marks (reserved to male only)
- Electrical Branch (Submarine Specialization): The applicants should have completed BE/ BTech in ‘Electrical’ or ‘Electronics’ or ‘Control’ or ‘Telecommunication’ or ‘Instrumentation’ or ‘Power Engg.’ or ‘Electronics & Communication’ or ‘Control System Engg.’ or ‘Power Electronics’ with at least 65% marks (reserved to male only)
TECHNICAL BRANCH (NAVAL ARCHITECTURE):
- Naval Architecture: The applicants should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture with at least 65% of Marks (open to both male and female)
- Candidate with NCC ‘C’ Certificate will be given preference and the candidates can apply for any one of the above vacancies
- The candidates applying for these executive branches must achieve the minimum age of 191/2 years and maximum age of 25 years by 01-July-2015.
- The candidates should have born between 02-July-1990 and 01-Jan-1996 (both dates inclusive)
- The candidates must possess the minimum specified Physical standard in order to get qualified for these Executive Branches of Short Service Commission.
- There will be no relaxation in the base defined medical/ physical standards.
- The training is scheduled to commence in July 2015.
- Candidates finally selected for Technical (GS) Branch, Technical (NA) and Executive (IT) will undergo 22 Weeks Naval Orientation Course and candidates selected for Executive GS(X)/ Hydro will undergo 44 Weeks Naval orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments.
- Candidates finally selected for Submarine Specialisation, will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training in other Naval Training Establishments/Ships. On completion of the training the candidates will have to pass Submarine Qualifying Board. The candidate who fails to qualify in the submarine qualifying Board will not be retained in service.
- Full pay and allowances will be applicable for candidates during this training period. The candidates selected for Submarine Specialization will be entitled for Submarine Pay and allowances up to Rs.17500 per month, only after qualifying the Submarine Qualifying Board.
- After successful completion of training the candidates will be serving Indian Navy for a probation period of 2 years.
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy including free clothing and messing.
Salary, Emoluments and Pay Structure:
- The Officers selected through the course will be eligible to receive a salary including basic pay, grade pay plus allowances and other remunerations as per norms.
- The Grade of Pay for Sub. Lieutenant will be in the order of PB-3 and that for the maximum rank of Commander (Cdr) will be in the order of PB-4 with Rs.37400-Rs.67000 and Grade Pay of Rs.8000 and Military Service pay of Rs.6000 per month
- The CTC for the Sub. Lieutenant will be around Rs. 66500 per month for Technical (GS) & Executive (GS), will be around Rs.66000 for IT/ NA specialization and will be around Rs.77750 for Submarine Specialization.
- The short-listed candidates will be directly called for the SSB interviews based on their performance in Degree Course.
- The total duration of SSB interview will be of four to five days including Stage-I and II
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training as per order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- The SSB interview will be held at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam during November-2014 to February-2015.
How to Apply:
- The applications are received ONLINE ONLY and any other form of hand-filled application will therefore be rejected.
- For filling up of Online Application, the candidates are requested to log in to the portal of Indian Navy at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match the documentary evidence
- After filling in the application form the candidates are required to take two printout of their completed application form. One copy should be sent to the below mentioned address along with the other documentary evidence and the other copy should be retained with the candidates as future reference.
Address for sending completed Application Form:
Post Box No. 04, Chanakyapuri PO, New Delhi – 110 021
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application
- The envelope containing the Print copy of the Online application form along with other essential copy of supporting documents should be marked with “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION FOR SSC X(GS)/ HYDRO CADRE/ TECHNICAL BRANCH (E/L/SM)/ NAVAL ARCHITECT – JUN 2015 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No” in bold and Capital letters.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>