Join A Proud Career With Indian Navy As A Sailor For Artificer Apprentice In 133rd Batch – 2013
Indian navy is one of the most electrifying career for any youth today as it is laced with challenges, proud and honor. Guarding the coastlines of the nation with high degree of technicality and bravery, Indian Navy is surpassing a glorious history since independence of this sovereign nation. As our country is surrounded from three sides by the waves of the oceans and seas, safeguarding the national boundaries can become possible through the dedicated and armed wing of the national security – our beloved Indian Navy.
Presently comprising of more than 59 thousand professionals with maritime activities, Indian Navy always offers a special charm of service with its white uniform and the national emblem on the head. Joining Indian Navy in any cadre is considered to be fortune for an youth who is thinking of our nation to the fullest possible manner.
Presently Indian Navy has announced to intake young unmarried Indians for Artificer Apprentice (AA) in the Sailor cadre of recruitment. The details of the application and eligibility criteria along with the selection procedure are mentioned underneath:
Positions for which vacancies have been declared:
Sailors – Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Mode of Application: Online Only
(However the candidates are requested to send one set of documents and printout of online application to the designated address so as to reach that by the scheduled date)
Date of commencement of receipt of Online Application: June 17, 2012
End Date Online registration: June 30, 2012
Date of closure of receipt of Offline Application: July 06, 2012
Date of closure of receipt of Offline Application for far flung areas (as scheduled): July 13, 2012
Tentative date for written examination/ Medical test: Sept/ Oct 2012
Tentative date for Publication of All India Merit List: December 28, 2012
Date of commencement of Course in Indian Navy (133rd Batch): February 04, 2013
Who can Apply:
The applicant, who is a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, and is unmarried, is only eligible to apply for these posts.
An applicant must possess an Intermediate Science certificate from the 10+2 system of education with 55% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one subject from Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology.
Date of Birth:
The candidates applying for Sailors in Indian Navy must have been born in between February 01, 1993 and January 31, 1996 (both days are included for consideration)
Salary, Emoluments and Pay Structure:
The sailors will be eligible to receive a grade pay in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200. In addition to basic pay they will be entitled to receive grade pay of Rs.2000 + MSP allowance of Rs.2000 + X group allowance of Rs.1400 + DA as per norms
The candidates who join as an Artificer Apprentice will also be eligible for promotion and can be promoted to Chief Petty Officer with a grade pay of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and other allowances as per norms.
The selected candidates will also be eligible for Perquisites as per the naval norms and they can get free books, accommodation, uniform, and fooding. Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive facilities such as Medical for self and family, Leave travel concession, Group housing scheme, annual and casual leave, post retirement benefits, children education etc as per the norms.
The selection of aspirants will be done on a national merit basis with a written test followed by Physical Fitness Test conducted by a Medical team of Indian Navy.
The short-listing of candidates for written test will be done as per their marks obtained in the 10+2 standard.
- The Written test will be conducted in bi-lingual (English and Hindi) mode
- The question paper will consists of questions from English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge
- The questions will follow 10+2 level of knowledge and pattern
- The duration of examination will be of One Hour
- The candidates have to pass in all subjects as well as in over all consideration
Physical Fitness Test:
- The candidates have to undergo a Physical Fitness Test where qualification is mandatory for further stages of selection.
- Indian navy will not be responsible for any mishaps during PFT
The candidates will have to undergo a medical standard test where the minimum height, weight, chest, and eyesight will be tested to the level of requirement in armed service as defined by Indian Navy. The candidates are advised to clean their ear for wax and teeth for tartar before applying for this test.
The minimum acceptable standard for medical test will be as per the guidelines in the notification from IHQ MoD (Navy) through No (Spl) 01/2008
Final Enrollment Medical: The candidates selected for recruitment have to undergo final Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka prior to their recruitment. Any person declared “Unfit” in this final enrollment medical will not be allowed to join and his candidature will be dimmed as disqualified.
Training and Preliminary Engagement:
The candidates who have been selected for preliminary engagement with the national merit list will have to undergo training at the INS Chilka and at different Naval Training Establishments.
Any candidate found not up to the standard as required for Naval Recruitment will be returned back declaring UNSUITABLE on account of under-performance
The initial engagement after successful completion of training will be for 20 years in Indian Navy.
How to Apply:
- The applications are received online only and any other form of hand-filled application will therefore be rejected.
- For filling up of Online Application, the candidates are requested to log in to the portal of Indian Navy at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match the documentary evidence
- After filling in the application form the candidates are required to take two printout of their completed application form. One copy should be sent to the below mentioned address along with the other documentary evidence and the other copy should be retained with the candidates as future reference.
Address for sending completed Application Form:
Post Box No: 476, Gol Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application
- The envelope containing the Print copy of the Online application form along with other essential copy of supporting documents should be marked with “APPLICATION FOR AA -133 BATCH, 10+2 PERCENTAGE ……” in bold and Capital letters.
- The photographs should be clear and in a good shape with blue background.
- The candidates are advised to contact with IHQ MoD, New Delhi with the telephone number 011-23793067 for any clarification over the application procedure.
- The Navy will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
- The physical print form of application reaching latest by July 06, 2012 will be considered as the final application receipt although online application would have been submitted.
- Signature of the attesting officer as well as his seal should be clear and readable.
- Any form of unethical activities, unfair means or any sort of misconduct will considered as a serious offense, and will be dealt with strict disciplinary measures.
- Indian Navy does not have any agent for recruitment and applicants are made aware to keep distance from any such person claiming so. The candidates may inform Navy regarding any such occurrences.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>