Indian Navy is one of the most elite combat forces of the world and one of the three apex military forces of India. Serving dedicatedly for the security of the motherland, this force symbolizes bravery and gallantry for excellent counter-enemy operations. Joining Indian Navy is considered as one of the most acclaimed career options for young generation. And enthusiastic Indians who are dedicated to serve the motherland take pride in being a part of this elite force. The job with Indian Navy is highly honoured as one of the most prestigious job options in India. Introduction of 6th Pay Commission Recommendations has made Indian Navy Jobs as one of the charming job options for everyone who would like to go for a prestigious career with salary and perks at par with any private sector or multinational organization. As our country is surrounded from three sides by the waves of the oceans and seas, safeguarding the national boundaries can become possible through the dedicated and armed wing of the national security – our beloved Indian Navy!
With the recent notification from Indian Navy, the applications are being invited from young and enthusiastic candidates who have completed 10+2 in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). These candidates will be joining with Permanent Commission after a 4 years Graduate Technical Course in Indian Navy as a Permanent Commissioned Officer.
The details of the openings and the essential criteria for selection are detailed as under:
Name of the Course: Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet (B Tech) Entry Scheme
- Date of commencement of Registration of Online Application: 25-May-2013
- Last Date online registration of competent Application Form: 20-June-2013
- Final receipt of the printout of the Online Application Form with all documents at IHQ, MoD (Navy) through address specified: 01-July-2013
Where to send the final Application form with Documents:
Integrated Head Quarter, Ministry of Defence (Navy)
Post Box No. 04, RK Puram (Main) PO, New Delhi – 110066
Who Can Apply:
The applicant, who is a citizen of India, and unmarried (male only), can apply for these executive positions.
- An applicant must have Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent from University/Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Applicants who have not completed their 10+2, need not apply for these posts.
- Only Male candidates can apply for this course
- The candidates applying for this executive branch must achieve the minimum age of 17 years and maximum age of 101/2 years by 1-July-2014.
- The candidates should have born between 02-July-1994 & 01-January-1997 (both dates inclusive)
- The candidates must possess the minimum specified Physical standard in order to get qualified for the Executive Branch of Short Service Commission.
- There will be no relaxation in the base defined medical/physical standards.
- The training is scheduled to commence in Dec 2013.
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B Tech course in Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Kerala.
- During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch.
- On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
- The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy including free clothing and messing.
Salary, Emoluments and Pay Structure:
- The Officers selected through the course will be eligible to receive a salary including basic pay, grade pay plus allowances and other remunerations as per norms.
- The Grade of Pay for Sub. Lieutenant will be in the order of PB-3 and that for the maximum rank of Admiral will be in the order of Apex 90000.
- The CTC for the Sub. Lieutenant will be around Rs. 65000 per month.
- The short-listed candidates will be directly called for the SSB interviews sometime in between August 2013 to November 2013 at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore.
- The short-listing will be done considering all eligibility factors (marks in 10+2) and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The total duration of SSB interview will be of four to five days including Stage-I and II
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training as per order of All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
- The applications are received online only and any other form of hand-filled application will therefore be rejected.
- For filling up of Online Application, the candidates are requested to log in to the portal of Indian Navy at http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- The candidates are requested to fill in all requisite details with acute accuracy and with precision.
- All the information provided in the application form should match the documentary evidence
- After filling in the application form the candidates are required to take two printout of their completed application form. One copy should be sent to the below mentioned address along with the other documentary evidence and the other copy should be retained with the candidates as future reference.
Address for sending completed Application Form:
Post Box No. 04, RK Puram (Main) PO, New Delhi – 110066
- Email ID is a mandatory requirement for Online Application
- The envelope containing the Print copy of the Online application form along with other essential copy of supporting documents should be marked with “ONLINE APPLICATION NO._________ APPLICATION FOR 10+2 CADET (B TECH) ENTRY SCHEME – Dec 2013 COURSE Qualification PCM Percentage ___%” in bold and Capital letters.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>