Indian Army has always worn the charm of being one of the most prestigious forces of the world, with high degree of commitment and dedication for the motherland. Being a part of Indian Army is the dream of millions as it bears a special recognition of bravery, honor, discipline and a systematic way of life. The Indian Army offers a life full of achievements and a special recognition, through a disciplined life. The Indian Army regularly announces for induction of personnel at various level through recruitment rallies and through special recruitment procedures. Indian Army is considered to be one of the most prestigious jobs of all times.
With the recent announcement, the Indian Army is inviting candidature for direct recruitment under Head Quarter Quota at 1 EME Centre, Secunderabad.
This rally will be conducted to select candidates from sons of War Widow/Ex-servicemen/Servicemen and own brother of servicemen/ex-servicemen including wards of TA personnel for Soldier (Technical), Soldier Technical (Aviation), Soldier (General Duty), Soldier (Tradesmen) (Musician) and Soldier (Tradesmen) categories with education standard of 8th and 10th Standard.
The details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
- Date of rally: 28-Oct-2013 to 24-Nov-2013 (Date of CEE)
- Venue of Rally: Eligible candidates are required to report at Golden Jubilee Stadium of 1, Training Battalion, 1 EME Centre, Bolarum, Secunderabad at 0600 Hours on 28-Oct-2013
Details of the Posts & Vacancies:
Posts to be filled up:
a) Soldier (Technical)
b) Soldier Technical (Aviation)
c) Soldier (General Duty)
d) Soldier (Tradesmen) (Musician)
e) Soldier (Tradesmen)
a) Soldiers Technical: 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects. Should have secured minimum pass marks in each subject even if any one of them is taken as an optional subject.
b) Soldiers Technical (Aviation): 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR, Must have 3 years Diploma certificate in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Communication Engineering
c) Soldier in General Duty: Minimum SSC pass with 45% marks and 32% in each subject. Candidates having 10+2 need not fulfill the criteria of percentage of marks
d) Soldiers (Tradesman/ Tradesman-Music): Minimum Matriculation/ 10th standard pass/ SSLC simple pass. 8th pass are eligible for House Keeper trade only.
Note: For NCC ‘B’ and ‘C’ certificate holders there will be additional award of marks to be included in final selection
- Soldiers in Technical/ Technician (Aviation)/ Tradesman/ Tradesman-Music: A candidate must be aged between 171/2 to 23 years
- Soldiers in General Duty: A candidate must be aged between 171/2 to 21 years.
- As per standard Norms (details at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10103_29_1314b.pdf )
All candidates have to produce a Character Certificate issues by IIC of their concerned Police Station/ School HM/ Sarpanch/ MLA and the certificate should be issued within last 6 months.
- The candidates need to be domicile of any state and union territories of India for Soldier Technical Sportsman
- Other domicile requirements are detailed at the advertisement at http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10103_29_1314b.pdf
- The applicants get selected as Soldiers will be receiving a monthly salary along with other facilities as extended by Indian Army after completion of training.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates will be done at Rally abiding the following procedure:
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
- Final Medical Examination
Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
All the candidates who have been declared FIT in the medical examination will undergo to a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) which will be conducted at 1 EME Centre on 24-Nov-2013.
Documents required for Rally:
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Record Office
- Unattested Photographs (15 copies)
- Certificates of all education with original and two sets of photocopies
- Domicile Certificate, Sports certificate, NCC ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ certificate, Caste Certificate, Character Certificate
- Other certificates claiming relaxation or advantage of marks
Tenure of Enrolment:
The initial enrolment is for minimum period of 17 years extendable to 32 years or up to the age of 42 years extendable to 54 years, whichever is earlier.
candidates may contact the Administrative Officer, HQ, 1 EME Centre, Bolarum, Secunderabad -500087, on Telephone Number 040-20083012.