Sports Ground, Near Maharani Laxmi Bai (MLB) School, Rite Town, Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
Indian Air Force (IAF) has been offered a proud job prospect for the Indians. With flair and a passion to serve the motherland, persons, especially young take this dynamic opportunity for shaping a great career in IAF. One of the most promising opportunities is Technical Airman Cadre, which is highly preferred among the youths today.
With the recent announcement, Indian Air Force invites enterprising and adventurous Male personnel (only) for recruitment into Technical branches (Group X) as Airman from all districts of Madhya Pradesh. The rally will be conducted at Sports Ground, Near Maharani Laxmi Bai (MLB) School, Rite Town in Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh). The rally will be conducted from 11-Sep-2014 till 17-Sep-2014 at the Sports Ground and the details of the recruitment procedure are as follows:
Important Dates & Timing of Rally:
- Dates of Rally: 11-Sep-2014 to 17-Sep-2014
- Venue of Rally: Sports Ground, Near Maharani Laxmi Bai (MLB) School, Rite Town, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- Rally Reporting Time: 0700 hours onwards till 10:00 Hours
- Common Written Test & Physical Fitness Test (for Ashok Nagar,Vidisha, Bhopal, Raisen, Sehore, Dewas, Narsingpur, Harda, Chhatarpur, Burhanpur, Rewa, Sagar and Khandwa Districts of Madhya Pradesh): 11-Sep-2014
- Interview of candidates qualified in Written Test and PFT on 11-Sep-2014: 12-Sep-2014
- Reserve Day: 13-Sep-2014
- Common Written Test & Physical Fitness Test (for Jabalpur, Damoh, Panna, Katni, Umaria, Annuppur, Dindori, Shahdol, Mandla, Seoni, Chhindwara, Satna and Balaghat Districts of Madhya Pradesh): 14-Sep-2014
- Interview of candidates qualified in Written Test and PFT on 14-Sep-2014: 15-Sep-2014
- Reserve Day: 16-Sep-2014 & 17-Sep-2014
The details of the recruitment in to the courses are as follows:
Trades of Airmen Technical (Group-X):
- Automobile Fitter
- Electronics Fitter
- Electrical Fitter
- Mechanical System Fitter
- Structures Fitter
- Propulsion Fitter
- Workshop Fitter (Smith)
- Workshop Fitter (Mechanical)
- Weapon Fitter
Publication of All India Merit List:
- On 30-April-2015 at the 15 Airmen Selection Centre, Second Floor, Phase—II, Rajiv Gandhi Parisar, 35 Shyamala Hills, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Important Note for Recruitment Rally:
- As per the scheduled dates mentioned above, the Rally will start sharp at 7 AM and enrollment will continue till 10 AM.
- Candidates fail to report the venue by 10 AM will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
Norms of Eligibility:
a) Age: Candidates should be born between 01-Feb-1995 to 30-June-1998 (both these days are included for consideration). Maximum age on date of enrolment is 21 years.
b) Educational Standards: The applicants must have completed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR, must have passed a 3 year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma course.
49.9% cannot be rounded to 50% and anything less than 50% will not be eligible for consideration.
c) Domicile Requirements: As per the specific geographical nativity the candidates must belong to any of the districts of the Madhya Pradesh only. The domicile requirement will be confirmed from the Matriculation Board certificate and certificates from other competent authorities. The candidates are to produce ‘Domicile Certificate’ issued by DM/SDM, Tehsildar or any official authorized by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Pay Packages and Other benefits:
As a service person of one of the most glorious profiles of jobs in India, you will be entitled to receive various advantages along with your pay package.
- During Training: A stipend of Rs.11400 along with other perks and allowances
- After Completion of Training: The gross average monthly Income will be around Rs. 24900 per month, which will enhance further till Rs.43940 per month.
Other allowances such as transport, Composite personal maintenance allowance, Family planning allowance, HRA etc are also admissible to Airmen in IAF.
- The selected candidates will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for 12 weeks at Basic Training Institute, Belgaum (Karnataka)
- On successful completion of JBPT, candidates will be allocated trades and sent for Trade Training of a specified duration
- After successful completion of training, the airmen will be deployed on ground based jobs as per their trades
- The initial engagement will be for a period of 20 years, which may be further extended up to the age of retirement at 57 years.
Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit
The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
- Verification of Documents (The applicants have to carry all necessary certificates of age, education, nativity, special consideration, NCC, etc. to the venue in original and in photocopy)
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examinations
- Announcement of Merit List
- Any form of impersonation may result in disqualification of candidature
- For more details candidates can visit the website of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in
- All queries will be entertained by The Commanding Officer, 15 Airmen Selection Centre, Second Floor, Phase—II, Rajiv Gandhi Parisar, 35 Shyamala Hills, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) – 462 002, Telephone : 0755—2661955 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- No query will be entertained by Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB), New Delhi.
Materials required while appearing Recruitment Rally:
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Seven copies of recent (taken on or after 11-June-2014) passport-size color photograph (front portrait, without headgear except for Sikhs). Photographs should be only on good quality “photo paper” with Light Background.
- Two unstamped self addressed 24×10 cm white envelopes of good quality.
- Original and Four Photostat copies of all educational certificates, marks sheets and Domicile Certificate as well as NCC certificates (if applicable).
- Candidates with permanent body tattoos are to submit a photograph of the tattoo with details of size and type of tattoo.
- Candidates are to bring the ‘Consent Form’ (as per the format available at http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Jabalpur_Rect_Rally_Sep14.pdf) to the Examination Venue and submit it before the Physical Fitness Test. Candidates below 18 years of age are to get the Consent form filled and signed by their parent/guardian. The candidates of 18 years of age and above can sign the consent form themselves.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>