Indira Gandhi Stadium, Meriema, Kohima (Nagaland)
Indian Air Force has retained a non-superseded glory of being one of the best of the Air Combat forces of the world. The charm and delight of being a part of Indian Air Force is a dream for many young Indians today. Although, all persons working with Air Force need not to be engaged with the flying and associated branch of the force, still the charm never diminishes be in on ground-duties or be it on flying or maintenance duties with the Air Force. Wearing those uniforms in blues has been an enthusiasm among the young professionals, who would like to see them as a part of this magically stunning Indian Air Force.
With the recent initiative from Indian Air Force for induction of Airmen in both Technical and Non-Technical branch of services, there is a Recruitment Rally, which is scheduled to be held at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Meriema, Kohima (Nagaland) from 3-May till 8-May-2013.
The details of the recruitment for Airmen Recruitment Rally are as follows:
Trades of Airmen Non-Technical:
- Admin Assistant
- Logistics Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Environment Support Services Assistant (ESSA)
- Medical Assistant
- Meteorological Assistant
- OPS Assistant
- Communication Technician
Trades of Airmen Technical:
- Automobile Fitter
- Structures Fitter
- Propulsion Fitter
- Electronics Fitter
- Weapon Fitter
- Electrical Fitter
- Workshop Fitter (Smith & Mechanical)
- Mechanical System Fitter
Period of Rally: 3-May-2013 till 8-May-2013
Details of the activities to be covered for all districts of Assam, Meghalaya & Arunanchal Pradesh:
- 3-May-2013: Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Interview for Group-Y (Non-Technical) Trades
- 4-May-13: Medical Examination of selected candidates for Group-Y (Non-Technical) Trades
- 5-May-13: Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Interview for Group-X (Technical) Trades
- 6-May-13: Trade Allocation Test (TAT) and Medical Examination of selected candidates for Group-X Technical Trades
- 7 & 8-May-13: Reserved dates for the above selection
Publication of All India Merit List: 31-July-2013
All India Select List (AISL) will be displayed at 11 Airmen Selection Centre, VIP Chowk, Borjhar, Guwahati (Assam)
A copy of the Display List will be sent to District Magistrate of Kohima (Nagaland) (through Airmen Selection Centre) and also available at Indian Air Force website www.indianairforce.nic.in
Venue for Rally: Indira Gandhi Stadium, Meriema, Kohima (Nagaland)
Important Note for Recruitment Rally:
- As per the scheduled dates mentioned above, the Rally will start sharp at 7 AM and enrollment will continue till 10 AM.
- Candidates fail to report the venue by 10 AM will not be allowed to participate in the Rally
Norms of Eligibility:
a) Age: The candidate should not have born earlier than 01-May-1993 and later than 30-November-1996 (both these days are included for consideration).
b) Educational Standards:
For Group-Y (Non-Technical) Trades: An aspirant must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or Equivalent Examination with any stream with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR, Two year Vocational Course at par with 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation (if English is not a subject in Vocational Course)
For Group-X (Technical) Trades: An aspirant must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or Equivalent Examination with Maths, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR, Three year Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with minimum 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma or in Intermediate/ Matriculation (if English is not a subject in Diploma)
c) Domicile Requirements: The aspirant need to be a Permanent domicile of Nagaland, Assam or Arunachal Pradesh to be eligible to apply. A candidate completing education from Nagaland, Assam or Arunachal Pradesh is also eligible to apply. Permanent Domicile of Nagaland, Assam or Arunachal Pradesh who have passed the qualifying examination from anywhere in India shall have to produce their domicile certificate.
Pay Packages and Other benefits:
The selected applicants as Airmen will be eligible for the following pay packages.
- During Training: A stipend of Rs.8550 along with other perks and allowances
After Completion of Training: The gross average monthly Income will be around Rs. 17630 per month, which will enhance further till Rs.37788 per month for Group-Y non-technical cadre.
The gross average monthly Income will be around Rs. 21414 per month, which will enhance further till Rs.37788 per month for Group-X technical cadre.
Other allowances such as transport, Composite personal maintenance allowance, Family planning allowance, GCB + Class pay, CPMA, LRA, HRA etc are also admissible to airmen.
- The selected candidates as Airmen will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for 12 weeks at Basic Training Institute, Belgaum (Karnataka)
- On successful completion of JBPT, candidates will be allocated trades and sent for Trade Training of a specified duration of period
- After successful completion of training, the Airmen will be deployed on ground based jobs as per their trades
- The enrollment will be for an initial period of 20 years subject to max age of 57 years for a candidate
Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit
The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
Verification of Documents (The applicants have to carry all necessary certificates of age, education, nativity, special consideration, NCC, etc. to the venue in original and in photocopy)
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Trade Allocation Test
- Medical Examinations
- Announcement of Merit List
For more details candidates can visit the website of Indian Air Force at www.indianairforce.nic.in
For more detail please refer to official advertisement here Indian Air Force Recruitment Rally 2013 At Kohima For Group X (Technical) and Group Y (Non-Technical).
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>