IAF has invited applications from unmarried male Indians from all the districts of Karnataka to join air force as airmen in Group X Technical trades.
District Indoor Stadium (Badminton Court), Near RN Shetty Stadium, College Road, Dharwad (Karnataka)
From December 15, 2012 To December 18, 2012
Nature of the Post:
The post will be related to technical trades. It will involve the jobs of Automobile Fitter, Electronics Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical System Fitter, Structures Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Workshop Fitter and Weapon Fitter.
Date of written and physical test: 15-12-2012
Interview of shortlisted candidates: 16-12-2012
Date of display of selected candidates [All India Select List (AISL)] at 7 Airmen Selection Centre, No.1 Cubbon Road, Bengaluru (Karnataka): 31-01-2013
- Candidates must have passed intermediate from PCM with minimum 50% marks or he must have completed 3 years diploma course in engineering (mechanical, electrical, CS, IT, Instrumentation & Automobile) with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates should be a domicile of state of Karnataka.
- Physical measurements should be as height: 152.5 cm, chest: minimum expansion of 5 cm and weight should be proportionate to height and age.
- Candidate must of sound health and mind along with good hearing and dental health.
- For visual standards candidates with eye surgery will not be considered eligible.
Eligible candidate should have born between 1st January, 1992 and 31st March, 1996.
Selected candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs. 8550 during training period. After successful completion of training they will be offered a pay scale of Rs. 21414 to Rs. 37788 per month inclusive of all the allowances.
Candidates will not be required to submit any application fee to Indian Air Force.
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in written test, physical fitness test, interview, trade allocation test and medical examination.
The Recruitment Test will be conducted from 7 AM onwards. Candidates reporting after 10 AM at the Rally Venue will not be permitted to appear in the Recruitment Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates will be required to fill the application forms only at the site of recruitment rally which is at District Indoor Stadium (Badminton Court), Near RN Shetty Stadium, College Road, Dharwad (Karnataka). No application form will be entertained prior to the examination.
All the aspirants will require bringing along the following on date of examination:
1. Eraser, sharpener, HB pencil, gum, ball point pen (blue/black) and stapler.
2. Seven passport size colour photographs that are taken on or after 21 august, 2012.
3. Two self addressed 24×10 cm white envelopes.
4. Three copies of educational and domicile certificates along with the original certificates.
For more assistance on job specifications, selection procedure, medical fitness standards, and tenure of training one can log on to: www.indianairforce.nic.in, the official website of Indian Air Force. Applicants are strongly suggested to check out the official advertisement here Indian Air Force (AIF) Recruitment Rally 2013 For Group X (Technical) Trades – Dharwad (Karnataka) before applying to the post.