F. No Addl CIT(Hq)/Personnel/Sports recruitment/2012-13
The Chief Commissioner of Income-tax (Cadre Controlling Authority), Mumbai, invites applications for the recruitment of meritorious sportspersons in different games, sports, as listed below. The selected candidates will be posted as Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff in different pay-rolls. The posts will be filled in temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent. The initial probation period will be for 2 years from the date of joining.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria of recruitment are mentioned as under:
Name of the Job Position and number of Vacancies:
- Inspector of Income-tax: 14 posts
- Tax Assistant: 56 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 11 posts
- Last date for submission of application form through prescribed format: 15-April-2013 before 5:00 PM
Name of the Sports for eligibility with their code no:
- Code 01 – (Men/ Women) – Athletics
- Code 02 – (Men/ Women) – Badminton
- Code 03 – (Men) – Basketball
- Code 04 – (Women) – Billiards/ Snooker
- Code 05 – (Men/ Women) – Bridge
- Code 06 – (Men/ Women) – Chess
- Code 07 – (Men) – Cricket
- Code 08 – (Men) – Football
- Code 09 – (Men) – Body Building
- Code 10 – (Men) – Kabbadi
- Code 11 – (Women) – Rifle Shooting
- Code 12 – (Men/ Women) – Swimming
- Code 13 – (Men/ Women) – Table Tennis
- Code 14 – (Men/ Women) – Tennis
- Code 15 – (Men) – Volleyball
- Note: The candidates have to mention the double digit sports code in their application as mentioned above
The applicant must have represented:
- A state or the Country in a National or International Competition
- A district level competition
- In Inter-University Tournaments as conducted by Inter-University Board
- A School Team in the State/ National Level School Meet/ Competition conducted by All India Schools Game Federation
- Sportsperson, who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive
Pay Scale and Allowances:
- Inspector of Income-tax: The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a grade pay of Rs.4600 and other permissible allowances.
- Tax Assistant: The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a grade pay of Rs.2400 and other permissible allowances.
- Multi Tasking Staff: The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 along with a grade pay of Rs.1800 and other permissible allowances.
Educational Qualification as on (31-Jan-2013):
- Inspector of Income-tax: The candidates must have a Graduation Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant: The candidates must have a Graduation Degree of a recognized university or equivalent. He/ She must have a data entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per minute on Computer Typing.
- Multi Tasking Staff: The candidates must have passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
Age as on (31-Jan-2013):
- Inspector of Income-tax: The candidates must be within 18-27 years.
- Tax Assistant: The candidates must be within 18-27 years.
- Multi Tasking Staff: The candidates must be within 18-25 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years for General and OBC candidates and 10 years for SC, ST candidates as per Govt. of India norms
- The age limit is also relaxable up to 40 years for Departmental Candidate (Relaxable up to 45 years in the case of SC/ST)
- The candidates will be called for preliminary Screening/ Selection Trials
- Candidates who qualify selection trials, will be called for Interview-cum-Personality Test for final selection
- For Tax Assistant Posts, the candidates have to qualify the Computer Typing Efficiency
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through the prescribed application format as available at the website of Indian Income Tax Department at www.incometaxindia.gov.in and www.itsrcmumbai.com .
- One applicant can apply for a maximum 3 sports/ games in the application form.
- For Educational Qualification the candidates need to write proper codes [(01) Graduation, (02) matriculation]
- Applicants should carefully read the instructions and fill-up application form.
- Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected summarily
- The application containing Bio-data and other copies of certificates must be enclosed in an envelope super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………… UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS QUOTA/ SPORTS CODE————–” and should be forwarded by ordinary post/ by hand only to the following address:
The ITO (HQ-)OSD-Personnel,
Room. No. – 362, Aaykar Bhavan
M K Road, New Marine Lines
Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400020
For more detail please refer to official advertisement here Income Tax Department Recruitment 2013 for Meritorious Sports Persons.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>