Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, under Department of Atomic Energy, invites application from eligible candidates for Apprentice Trainees in various trades.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: March 17, 2014 till 05:00 PM.
Name of the Post: Apprentice Trainee
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Carpenter: 03 Vacancies
- Electrician: 23 Vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic: 01 Vacancy
- Fitter: 35 Vacancies
- Gardner: 01 Vacancy
- Horticulture Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 Vacancies
- Machinist: 10 Vacancies
- Mechanic Refrigeration & A/C: 05 Vacancies
- Programming and System Administration Assistant: 05 Vacancies
- Turner: 10 Vacancies
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 10 Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 108
Upper Age Limit: 22 years as on January 01, 2014
- Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Turner, Electronic Mechanic, and Mechanic Refrigeration & A/C: Candidates should have passed 10th standard exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent; and having two years ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
- Gardner and Horticulture Assistant: Candidates should have passed 10th standard exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- PASAA: Candidates should have passed National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in computer Operator and Programming Assistant.
- Welder (Gas & Electric), Carpenter: Candidates should have passed 10th standard exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent; and having one year ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
Place of Training: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam- 603102
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with attested copies of requested certificate/ testimonials [Refer to Prescribed Application Form], passport size photographs, to the
Assistant Administrative Officer [R], Recruitment Section, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 102
Candidates must write as “STIPENDIARY APPRENTICE” on top of the envelope.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail on educational qualification, selection process, required physical fitness, stipend, prescribed application format, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, here http://www.igcar.ernet.in/recruitment//app_act2014.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>