ICICI Bank Invites Applicants For A Dream Career As Probationary Officers
Being known as the second most diversified banking and financial companies involved in rendering banking solutions in India, ICICI bank has been credited for being pro-people for Indian customers as well as for customers across the globe. In India, this bank has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra maintains a total capital asset on the higher side of 93 Billion US Dollars. This bank also glorifies its presence being the third largest in market capitalization in India. Expanding its business process to almost 19 countries across the world, this bank is truly a bank worth building a career with. Having a wide network of over 2770 branches and 9363 ATMs across the nation, this banking infrastructure offers an admirable scope for building a career.
What is IMA & Probationary Officers Training Program:
With a view to train and recruit the best of the workforce, the bank has tied up with Sikkim Manipal Group of Institutions for development of ICICI-Manipal Academy (IMA) with its campus at Bangalore, since 2007. The academy is set up to select, train and nurture the candidates as per the exact requirement of the ICICI bank and these candidates are ensured to join as a Probationary Officer in ICICI Bank.
Types of Probationary Officers Training program:
The IMA allows PGDB and MBA (Banking & Finance) which is spread over a period of 12 months (9 months in-campus training and 3 months in internship at the bank) and 18-30 months respectively. Upon successful completion of Phase-I (12 months program), participants are awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB). With the advanced and optional 18-30 months of training (Phase-II) the candidates are awarded MBA (Banking & Finance).
Career option with ICICI Bank:
Probationary Officers who successfully complete the ICICI-Manipal Academy Probationary Officer Training Program will join at the grade of Assistant Manager (Pay Band-l). They will be placed in any one of the following areas:
- Trade Finance & CMS
- Branch & Relationship Management
- Private Banking & Wealth Management
- Rural and Inclusive Banking
- Any other Profile as decided by ICICI Bank
The gross salary of a Probationary Officer on joining the Bank after training will be more than Rs. 4 lakh per annum.
- Total investment will be around Rs. 3.37 lakh (The course fee is Rs. 3 lakh. Apart from this service tax at the current rate of 12.36%, the total amount to be paid is Rs. 3.37 lakh.
- ICICI Bank will provide a subsidized loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.a.
Probationary Officers selected for this training program will get a stipend/scholarship of (Rs.2500 during class room training phase of 9 months to meet the out of pocket expenses & Rs.10, 000 plus a city allowance during the Internship phase of 3 months)
What fees you need to spend:
If you are selected as the ICICI Bank Probationary Officer you would be required to deposit a sum of Rs. 10,000/- Admission Security Deposit into ICICI Bank Account before giving acceptance to the Invitation Letter for the Probationary Officer Training Program.
Presently the IMA invites applications for the following sessions:
Admission Session: May 2013 and August 2013 Batch
- The applicants who have a graduation degree with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline are eligible to apply
- The applicants must not have crossed 25 years of age as on 30-April-2013
- ICICI bank reserves the right to short-listed applicants for the selection process
- South Zone: 09 centers
- West Zone: 12 centers
- East Zone: 06 centers
- North Zone: 10 centers
Who cannot apply for these positions:
The blood relatives of ICICI bank employees can not apply for such Probationary Officers posts in IMA. However, relatives of ICICI group of companies can apply for such posts.
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI – only for those applicants who will clear the GD)
- Online registration of Application: Presently running on the website www.icicicareers.com
- Closing Date of Online Registration: January 31, 2013
How can you apply:
As an aspirant, you need to log on to the official portal of ICICI bank at www.icicicareers.com and log in your credentials for a competent selection. For more detail on this training and recruitment please refer to official page here www.icicicareers.com/icici_career/probationary-recruitment.html
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>