Haryana School Shiksha Priyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Haryana invites application from eligible candidates for the posts of Technical Assistant/ Lab Attendant on contract basis initially for a period of one year and extendable on yearly basis on performance basis in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad, Panchkula.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: March 07, 2014 by 10.00 AM
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: March 22, 2014 by 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Deposit of Fee: March 29, 2014 by 04.00 PM
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant/ Lab Attendant
Total Number of Vacancies: 587
(General- 126, ESM (General) –38, Sports Person (General)-5, SC- 108, ESM (SC)-15, Sport person (SC)-8,BCA-67, ESM (BC-A)-15, Sports person (BC-A)-4, BC-B-48, ESM(BC-B)-22, Sport person (BC-B) –3,SBC-53, EBP(Gen.)-54,PH (B & LV)- 7, PH (H I)- 7, PH (LM/CP)- 7)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on Date of Application
Pay Scale: PB-1 Rs. 5200- 20200 + GP 1800/-
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. with (Medical or Non-Medical Stream) with 55% of marks. Have passed Matriculation/ 10+2 with Hindi/ Sanskrit from a recognized university. Should have knowledge of computer application.
- Candidates should have one year experience from Government recognized school.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list of 50 marks, objective type written test of 50 marks, and interview.
- For General category candidates: Rs.500/- + Rs.20/- as Bank Charges
- For SC/ BC/ ESM/ PHC and Female candidates of Haryana: Rs.250/- + Rs.20/- as Bank Charges
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of challan in any branch of Axis bank.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of HSSPP. Candidates are suggested to take print out of online submitted completed application form and bring it along with necessary certificates at the time of interview/ document verification.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experiences and much more, please refer to official advertisement from HSSPP, here http://hsspp.in/notice/Lab%20Attedant%20%20Adv%204-3-14.pdf