HSCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2014 For Various Positions Under Immediate Absorption/ On Contract
HSCC (India) Limited is a premier multi-disciplinary MINI RATNA profit making company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors. HSSC is a leading consulting company providing value-added, innovative and integrated services for enhancing healthcare in India and overseas. Certified with ISO 9001:2000, HSSC adopts an integrated approach to projects, drawing on its pool of expertise to provide the best combination to evolve client-specific, cost-effective innovation solutions. The main activities of the Company is to address to all levels of the health system pyramid and encompass conceptual studies, health-care facilities design, project management, procurement and supply, logistics and installation, commissioning and skill enhancement through training and retraining.
With the recent notification from HSSC, the company desires to recruit adequately self-motivated and energetic individuals in various positions under its ongoing and future assignments in E1 to E6 Grade. All candidates who will be selected will be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the recruitment norms are as under:
Mode of application: Though Offline mode with Personal Bio-Data only
- Last Date of sending completed application forms: 19-Mar-2014
Detail of vacancies:
- Architecture Services: E1 to E6 Grade
- Structural Design Engineering: E1 to E6 Grade
- Project Management & Site Supervision: E1 to E6 Grade
- Procurement: E1 to E6 Grade
- Information Technology: E1, E2 and E5, E6 Grade
- Finance & Accounts: E1 to E3 Grade
Cadre-wise Positions & Pay Scale:
- E6 – General Manager: Rs.36600 – Rs.62000 in IDA pattern.
- E5 – Deputy General Manager: Rs.32900 – Rs.58000 in IDA pattern.
- E4 – Senior Manager: Rs.29100 – Rs.54500 in IDA pattern.
- E3 – Manager: Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 in IDA pattern.
- E2 – Deputy Manager: Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 in IDA pattern.
- E1 – Assistant Manager: Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 in IDA pattern.
Minimum Experience in Years (as on 01-Mar-2014):
- E6 – General Manager: Minimum 20 years of post-qualification experience.
- E5 – Deputy General Manager: Minimum 17 years of post-qualification experience.
- E4 – Senior Manager: Minimum 14 years of post-qualification experience.
- E3 – Manager: Minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- E2 – Deputy Manager: Minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience.
- E1 – Assistant Manager: Minimum 04 years of post-qualification experience
Minimum Academics & Expertise:
- Architecture Services: The candidate should be a Graduate in Architecture with minimum 60% marks with experience in computerized planning and design of specialized large scale buildings and complexes including health care facilities. Experience of working with latest software viz. Revit, AutoCAD 2012, Photoshop, 3D Max, Sketch Up etc. are desired.
- Structural Design Engineering: The candidate should be a Graduate in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks with experience in design of multi storied RCC buildings, retaining walls, machine foundations and water containing structures in organization handling large civil projects. Knowledge of IS Codes, structure software for space frames, columns, foundations, design, STAAD & AUTOCAD is a must. Candidates with post graduate qualifications in structural engineering will be given preference.
- Project Management & Site Supervision: The candidate should be a Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical (HVAC) Engineering with minimum 60% marks with rich experience in all aspects of project management including Multi Project co-ordination, publishing and finalizing pre qualification requirements as per Govt. norms, inviting tenders, scrutiny of bids of vendors, project Management & site Supervision of large projects. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with CPWD, PSUs and other Government organizations.
- Procurement: The candidate should be a Graduate in Engineering with minimum 60% marks preferably with MBA in Materials Management with experience in handling procurement assignments. Medical professionals with MBBS/MD qualification having experience in handling procurement related functions may also apply for these posts. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in handling procurement of medicines, medical & other instruments related to hospitals and laboratories.
- Information Technology: The candidate should be a MCA/ Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering having minimum 60% marks with experience in computer networking, system integration, software development/implementation. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Hospital Information Management System, Hardware, Software, LAN etc.
- Finance & Accounts: The candidate should be a CA/ ICWA having relevant experience in finalization of balance sheet, letters of credit, Contractual payments to contractors/vendors, Taxation matters with exposure to service tax, labor cess, VAT etc, tender evaluation, MIS, co-ordination with Banks, Auditors, clients/Ministries etc.
- Knowledge of Computer is required for all these positions.
Age Limit (as on 01-Mar-2014):
- E6 – General Manager: The maximum age is set at 48 years.
- E5 – Deputy General Manager: The maximum age is set at 44 years.
- E4 – Senior Manager: The maximum age is set at 40 years.
- E3 – Manager: The maximum age is set at 36 years.
- E2 – Deputy Manager: The maximum age is set at 32 years.
- E1 – Assistant Manager: The maximum age is set at 28 years.
- The selection may be done through only Interview or through written Test and Interview as per the discretion of the HSSC.
- Depending upon the performance Merit List the candidates will be offered postings through designated positions.
- Final appointment will be subject to medical fitness of the candidates.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through their recent Bio-Data featuring, Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience, Specialization, contact Address etc. as available at the website of HSSC at http://www.hsccltd.co.in/
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.hsccltd.co.in/images/pdf/Career/CAREER-19.02.2014.pdf, before applying.
- The candidates should complete their applications with facts
- The application form completed with all information and attached with the documentary evidence against date of birth, education, caste and special recognition should be submitted to the following address as mentioned below so as to reach by the last date for receipt of application (i.e. 19-Mar-2014)
- Candidates are required to super scribe the name of the post for which they are applying on the envelope while sending the application.
- Address to send completed application form:
The Deputy General Manager (HRM)
HSCC (I) Ltd., E-6(A), Sector-1, NOIDA (U.P)-201301
- Applications of candidates who is a close relation with an employee in HSCC will not be eligible to be considered.
- Applications sent by e-mail will not be considered.