As the network of roads has remained top-most priority of the Government, The Himachal Pradesh Road Transport Corporation has been serving dedicatedly for wide spreading road network in and across the state. Formed with amalgamation of Himachal Govt. Transport with Mandi-Kullu Road Transport Corporation, Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) is one of the most effective functional organizations in India.
With the recent notification, the HRTC is inviting competent candidates for recruitment of 680 numbers of Transport Multipurpose Assistants on Temporary basis. The applicants who have applied in response to the earlier advertisements dated 12.07.2012 & 20.05.2013 have to apply afresh on the prescribed application form for this post.
The eligibility criteria and mode of application are as follows:
- Starting Date for sale of Application: 23-July-2014
- Last Date For Submission of Completed Application: 14-Aug-2014
- Availability of Admit card (online): 21-Aug-2014
- Date of Written Test: 31-Aug-2014
- Announcement of Selection Results: 10-Sept-2014 (tentative)
Details of Vacancies:
- Transport Multipurpose Assistant: 680 Posts [Gen-232, Gen-BPL-55, Gen-FF-07, Gen-Sports-20, SC-106, SC-BPL-20, SC-FF-04, SC-Ex-SM-20, ST-20, ST-BPL-07, ST-Ex-SM-07, OBC-85, OBC-BPL-20, OBC-FF-03, OBC-Ex-SM-13]
- The candidates selected for the posts of Transport Multipurpose Assistants will be eligible to receive remuneration of Rs.4000 per month with 0.5% performance based incentive.
Education & Academics:
- The candidates interested to apply for the posts of Transport Multipurpose Assistants should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- They must have a valid Conductors License.
- All candidates must belong to Himachal Pradesh (permanent native).
- A candidate should have attained 18 years of age and should not have crossed 45 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply.
- However upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates of Himachal Pradesh as per the norms of the state.
Availability of Application Forms & Fees:
- The candidates can purchase Application Forms on payment of Rs.100 at any office of the Regional Manager as mentioned below (25 Offices). There will be no other fees apart from this for the Application:
- Reckong Peo
- Local Unit, Dhalli, Shimla-12
- Rural Unit, Dhalli, Shimla-12
- Taradevi, Shimla-10
Mode of Selection:
- Depending upon the number of applicants the HRTC may call for a test of candidates (Written Test) and Interview
- The Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance on merit basis.
How To Apply:
- Candidates must apply through prescribed format of application form as collected from the offices mentioned above
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement available at http://hrtc.gov.in/hrtc/page/Recruitment.aspx or at http://hrtc.gov.in/hrtc/new/reccondEnglish1.pdf prior to applying through the prescribed form.
- After completing the application form with factual details, the applicants are advised to submit the same by Speed Post/ Registered post or By hand only to the address mentioned below and keep a copy of the application for future reference.
- The original application along with requisite attested documents/ certificates in support of their education, age and eligibility along with recent passport size photographs must be sent to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the last date notified (14-Aug-2014):
- Address to send the completed Application Form through Speed Post/ Registered post or By hand only:
The Secretary, Himachal
Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board,
(Dari) Dharamsala, Dist-Kangra-176057
- The envelope containing Application form, Demand Draft and Certificate copies must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________) before dispatching it.
- The candidates are advised to read through the notifications available at the websites www.hrtc.gov.in & www.hptechboard.com for regular updates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>