Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), Panchkula invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor on temporary basis but likely to be continued; in various subjects like Botany, chemistry, commerce etc in Higher Education Department, Haryana.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application: January 24, 2014
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: February 21, 2014
- Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee: February 28, 2014 by 4:00 PM
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total Number of Vacancies: 1396
Subject Wise Vacancies:
- Bio-Tech: 07 Vacancies
- Botany: 30 Vacancies
- Chemistry: 142 Vacancies
- Commerce: 219 Vacancies
- Computer Science: 127 Vacancies
- Def Studies: 16 Vacancies
- Economics: 46 Vacancies
- English: 104 Vacancies
- Fine Arts: 03 Vacancies
- Geography: 133 Vacancies
- Geology: 05 Vacancies
- Hindi: 57 Vacancies
- History: 28 Vacancies
- Home Science: 11 Vacancies
- Mass Communication: 06 Vacancies
- Math: 155 Vacancies
- Micro Bio: 01 Post
- Music (I): 04 Vacancies
- Music (V): 06 Vacancies
- Philosophy: 01 Post
- Physical Education: 10 Vacancies
- Physics: 136 Vacancies
- Pol. Science: 31 Vacancies
- Psychology: 28 Vacancies
- Public Administration: 04 Vacancies
- Punjabi: 05 Vacancies
- Sanskrit: 30 Vacancies
- Sociology: 11 Vacancies
- Tourism: 11 Vacancies
- Zoology: 29 Vacancies
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years as on January 15, 2013
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs.6000/-
The eligibility of candidates with regard to qualifications will be as on February 21, 2014.
Candidates must have good academic record with minimum 55% of the marks in Master Degree with knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Metric standard in relevant subjects.
* National Eligibility Test (NET)/ State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) shall remain the minimum eligibility conditions for recruitment and appointment as Assistant Professors in Colleges.
For General/ DESM candidates: Rs. 500/-
For SC/ Backward Classes/ Ex-Service Men/ Women/ Special Backward Classes/ Economically Backward persons in General Castes Category: Rs. 125/-
Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee in form of challan at all branches of State Bank of Patiala.
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website of HPSC.
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement here http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/Advertisement%20No.%207%20of%202013.pdf to get detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, detail information on essential educational and other qualifications, desirable qualifications, experiences, and other important notes.