Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch).
- Starting Date for Online submission of Application: 22-September-2014
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: 18-October-2014
NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER 6/2014:
The applications forms already successfully uploaded with fees who have
applied against the advertisement No. 6/2014 will be treated as valid under
Details of Vacancies:
Civil Judge (Junior Division) – 119 Vacancies (General: 53, Scheduled Castes of Haryana: 22, Backward Classes (A) of Haryana: 11, Backward Classes (B) of Haryana: 05, Special Backward Class of Haryana: 05, Economically Backward Person in General Category: 05, Ex-Servicemen of Haryana: 12, Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana: 06)
Age Limit: The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 21 years and should not exceeded maximum age of 42 years as on 18-October-2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected for this post will be eligible to get the pay scale of 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- or such as may be revised by the Govt. from time to time.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis examination. The examination will be conducted in three phases namely-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice. The question paper for Preliminary Examination shall be of two hours duration. It shall consist of 125 questions and each question shall carry 04 marks and for every wrong answer 0.20% i.e. 1/5th mark shall be deducted.
A candidate who qualify for the Main Examination will have to apply again on
separate application form for Main Examination. The qualified candidates will have to obtain Application Form for the Main Examination from the Commission’s office.
Candidates thrice the number of posts in order of merit of Main Examination will be called for viva-voce.
- For Male candidates of General category including Dependent Son of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana, and Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 1000/-
- For All Female candidates of General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only, Male & Female candidates of SC/ BC-A&B/ SBC/ EBP(GC)/ ESM categories of Haryana only, Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States: Rs. 250/-
- For All Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only: No Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission www.hpsconline.in.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, syllabus of written examinations, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Haryana Public Service Commission here http://hpsc.gov.in//Advertisement/Advt%20HCS%20(JB)%20Pre%20Exam%20-%202014.pdf