Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, the apex authority for all public sector recruitments for the state of Himachal Pradesh is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from desirous and eligible candidates for the Administrative Combined Competitive Examination-2013, to join various government profiles under the state administration of Himachal Pradesh. The last date for receipt of application is 30-Jan-2014 till 11.59 PM.
- Staring date for submission of Online Application: 01-Jan-2014
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 30-Jan-2014 till 11.59 PM
- The date of determining the eligibility: 01-Jan-2014
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Candidates must apply online through the website Http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Details of Vacancies:
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted): 07 Posts (UR-04, SC-01, ST-01 & Ex-SM-UR-01)
- Himachal Pradesh Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted): 05 Posts (UR-04, Ex-SM-UR-01)
- Block Development Officers, Class –I (Gazetted): 17 Posts (UR-08, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01, UR-WFF-01, UR-Ex-SM-02, ST-Ex-SM-01, OBC-Ex-SM-01 & SC-Ex-SM-01)
- Apart from this other posts to be filled by this Combined Competitive Exam are:
- Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services
- Himachal Pradesh Police Services
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Block Development Officer
- District Panchayat Officer
- Manager, District Industries Centre;
- District Welfare-cum-Probation Officers
- Assistant, Registrar Co-operative Societies
- District Employment Officer
- District Treasury Officer
- District Food & Civil Supplies Controller
- Assistant Controller, Weights & Measures
- Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted): The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600- Rs.39100 with Grade pay of Rs.5400
- Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted): The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.15600- Rs.39100 with Grade pay of Rs.5400
- BDO, Class-I (Gazetted): The applicants getting selected for these positions will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.10300- Rs.34800 with Grade pay of Rs.5000
- Others: As per the state government norms
- A candidate must not have attained 21 years of age and must not have crossed 35 years of age as on 01-jan-2014 to be eligible to apply
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- The candidates must have attained a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- The candidates appearing final exam/ awaiting results can apply for these posts with a condition they should prove passing of their final Degree within two months of this examination.
- Candidates who have passed/ continuing internship of the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination can also apply for the posts, provided they should be able to confirm their final passing certificate at the time of verification of certificates.
- Examination fee for General category (including General category PWD candidates such as Orthopedically Handicapped and Hearing impaired) and other state candidates: Rs.400
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates from Himachal Pradesh: Rs.100
- No fee is required for the Ex-Servicemen category or Visually handicapped category of candidates from Himachal Pradesh
Mode of Payment:
- The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- The fee can also be remitted online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Mode of Selection:
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Examination, and Viva-voice on merit basis
- For a candidate to be selected for Main Examination has to undergo a Screening Test, which will be of Objective Type in nature (if required)
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the interview will be determined on the basis of their performance in the Main Examination only.
- The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the website of HP PSC at Http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
b) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and keep that for future reference.
c) The candidates who are declared qualified in the (Preliminary) examination shall be required to apply for (Main) written examination separately
d) Please read through the detailed advertisement at http://hp.gov.in/hppsc/file.axd?file=2014%2f1%2fHP+ADMINISTRATIVE+COMBINED+COMPETITIVE+EXAMINATION-2013.pdf, before applying online.