Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is one of the leading public sector units of India. It is wholly owned by Indian government and is awarded with several accolades like Forecourt Retailer of the Year, Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award and CIO 100 by IDG.
Name of Post:
Various posts of senior R & D professionals have been offered by HPCL as listed below:
- Deputy General Manager –Petro Engineering.
- Senior /Chief Manager-Modelling & Simulation/ FCC/ Crude Evaluation/ Analytical.
- Manager – Hydro-Processing/ Catalysis/ Modelling & Simulation/ Crude Evaluation/ Analytical/ Nano Tech / Tribochemistry/ Bio-Process.
- Senior Research Officer/Deputy-Manager – FCC/ Catalysis/ Modelling & Simulation/ Crude Evaluation/ Analytical/ Hydro-processing/ Catalysis.
- Deputy Manager – Bio Fuels & Syn-Lubes/ Instrumentation/Analysis/ Lubes, Additives & Automotive/ Engine, Rig & Tribo Test
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total vacancies will depend upon the requirements of each department you can refer official advertisement for more details.
Last date of online submission of applications: 20-12-2012
Eligibility criteria differ with type of posts and departments. Hence, candidates are requested to refer the official advertisement to get more details.
Required upper age limit for:
- Deputy General Manager is 52 years.
- Senior /Chief Manager is 45/50 years.
- Manager is 40 years.
- Senior Research Officer/Deputy-Manager is 35 years.
- Deputy Manager is 35 years.
Pay scale allotted to officers will depend on their grades as given below:
- Deputy General Manager /Chief Manager – Rs. 51,300 – 73,000.
- Senior Manager – Rs. 43,200-66,000.
- Manager – Rs. 36,600 – 62,000.
- Senior Research Officer/Deputy-Manager – Rs. 29,100-54,500.
- Deputy Manager – Rs. 32,900-58,000.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interviews where they will be tested for their technical capabilities and research aptitude. Selected candidates will undergo a medical examination. Selections will be made based on the results of both personal interview and medical examination.
Mode of Application:
All the applications will be accepted through online mode only.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can visit the website www.hindustanpetroleum.com and fill the online application. Applicant will be required to upload his resume containing the details like Name in full, Date of birth, Gender, E-mail ID, Education qualification, Work experience details, Contact details / mailing address and other information. Along with that he will need to upload passport size photograph and submit the form. Candidate must retain the printout of application and must present it at the time of selection.
More information regarding any matter and answer of queries can be found at www.hindustanpetroleum.com or one can refer to official advertisement here HPCL Recruitment 2012 – 2013 For Senior R&D Professionals.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>