HPCL Recruitment Notice For Chartered Accountants – 2012
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., is a mega integrated Oil refining and marketing company having 267th position in the prestigious list of Fortune Global 500 Companies during 2011-12. HPCL accounts for over 40% of total Lube Base Oil production in India. This company has bagged many prestigious awards like “Forecourt Retailer of the Year” and “Golden Peacock HR Excellence Award” as well as the “CIO 100” Award by IDG, for the sixth consecutive year for innovation use of IT to deliver value. A career option with HPCL is truly magnanimous.
HPCL invites Chartered Accountants aspiring to join its team of world-class professionals in continuation with its dedicated endeavor for excellence in Service and deliverance.
The details of the vacancies and the requisite criteria for selection are detailed as below:
Posts to be Filled Up: Chartered Accountants
Number of Vacancies: 40 posts (SC-6, ST-3, OBC (NCL)-11)
3% Horizontal reservation is provided for PWD candidates
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 5th of Oct’ 12 1000 hours
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 8th of Nov’ 12 1700 hours
- Payment of fees: up to 2 days after submission of Online Application
- The candidates interested should be Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in all respects.
- Candidates should have also completed mandatory Articleship Training required for award of C.A. qualification at the time of applying.
The candidates appearing for the above position, must not have crossed the maximum age of 27 years as on 8th of November 2012. However, for the candidates belonging to OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/ SC/ ST/ PWD, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
The selected applicants need to be declared Medically Fit as per HPCL’s pre-employment medical standards.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview
- The candidates for interview will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in CA finals (in both groups)
- The candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview would be required to produced “Certificate of Membership” from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- The final selection will be on the basis of the performance in the Personal Interview and the final aggregate CA marks
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- Selected candidates will be posted on Probation for a period of 1 year and they will be placed initially at the entry level in the Management Cadre in “A” grade in the Salary Scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500.
- Along with the Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowances at 50% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, DA, HRA, CPF, Gratuity, and Superannuation Benefits as per Corporation’s policy.
- Upon confirmation, the CTC would be appx. R 8.50 lakhs per annum. In addition to this, Performance Related Pay (PRP) is also paid as per the Corporation’s policy.
- An amount of Rs.5000 per month will be deducted as retention amount from the total emoluments for first six months during the period of probation.
- The amount will be refunded to the officers only after their confirmation in salary grade ‘A’.
- The retention amount will be forfeited, upon leaving the Corporation or termination of service before the confirmation.
- For general candidates: Rs.535 (Rs.500 as application fee and Rs.35 as bank charges)
- For SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL and PWD candidates: NIL (Exempted from paying any fee)
How to Pay:
- The fee can be paid in shape of cash deposit challan at any SBI branch after 2 working days from the date of submission of online application form
- The payment of application fees is to be deposited through pre-printed challan in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C at any branch of SBI across the country
- Online Payment through Debit / Credit card is also accepted by HPCL through its website at www.hindustanpetroleum.com
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions before proceeding to filing of the application form.
- The candidates can apply online only on www.hindustanpetroleum.com upto 8th November, 2012.
- All candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format detailing all essential parameters like age, educational qualification, experience etc.
- The candidates are advised to scan their photograph and signature for upload into the Online application form at the space provided
- No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
- Online Application System will be open from 1000 hrs on 5th of October 2012 till 1700 hrs on 8th of November 2012.
- All further communication will be made through the email id supplied during the time of Online Registration
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here HPCL Recruitment 2012 – 2013 For Chartered Accountants
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>