How To Prepare For A Dynamic Career In Government Jobs Through SSC
Fortunately or unfortunately, the competitive exams have emerged as a strict norm in the country for the selection to an assortment of professional courses. They have now become a reality for number of students across the country due to which lakhs of them appear for these exams every year.
What is SSC?
Staff Selection Commission of India or popularly called the SSC, has the responsibility to make appointments to the technical and non-technical posts under the Government of India. The main responsibility of SSC is recruiting GROUP B (non-gazetted) & GROUP C (technical) posts in the department under the Government of India.
Aspirants, who look forward to make their career with this exam, must comply with the below mentioned qualifications:
- The candidate must be citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee.
- Minimum Age: 18 and Maximum Age: 27 years old.
- They should have passed/appearing in the final year of their graduation degree from an accredited University with at least 50% average marks.
- Master’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university is a desirable qualification.
The aspirants can make submission of the application form at the link www.ssconline.nic.in. Read well the instructions before you make any entry or select any option. Fill the online form which has two parts:
- Part 1 Registration – fill the basic information and click on agree
- Part 2 Registration – fill the mode of payment, uploading photograph & scanned signatures.
How to prepare?
To prepare for the SSC exams, one needs to put a lot of hard work along with practice. If you desire getting the best rank in SSC then all you need is the “appropriate resources”. The written exam of SSC has one objective exam and one skill test. Other posts might require typing test also. The written objective test will have 4 parts, namely English language, general intelligence, Numerical aptitude and General awareness.
Candidates who clear this test make for the skill test. So make sure that while preparing for these exams, you cover comprehensive knowledge about these subjects, so that you make a milestone in the first attempt itself. The typing test is conducted for the ones who pass the written exam. The typing test in conducted either in Hindi or in English. One needs to read the newspapers and Competition Success Review Magazines regularly to update himself. Compile quality books and read them thoroughly. With the advent of coaching classes, one can join one such, where he would be guided in the right direction.
- Mathematics book – R.S. Agarwal and Upkar books
- Reasoning books – R.S. Agarwal
- Markson Reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude by – Dr. Professor
- General Knowledge – Khanna & Verma and Rajpoot Brotherhood
In today’s scenario, all desire success and they will get success only if they move in correct direction from the very initial step. Set a proper framework and work on it to achieve your target. No doubt, success brings confidence and glory to the individuals, apart from giving them a clear cut platform into the career line of their interest.