Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) invite candidates for walk-in for the posts of Chemical Operator, Technician/ Assistant Technician (Mechanical/ Utilities), and Fire and Safety Operator on temporary basis at Ambalamugal, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
Most Important Date:
Date for Walk-in-Interview: 06-October- 2014
Name of Posts and corresponding Vacancies
- Chemical Operator: 13 Vacancies
- Technician/ Assistant Technician (Mechanical/ Utilities): 07 Vacancies
- Fire & Safety Operator: 03 Vacancies
- Candidates should not have exceeded 30 years of age as on 30-September-2014.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen as per rules.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Chemical Operator: Applicant must have passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering/ B.Sc. (Chemistry)/ B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)/ B.Sc .(Petrochemical).
- Technician (Mechanical/ Utilities): Applicant must have passed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, and First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical): Applicant must have passed ITI / NCVT (Fitter)
- Assistant Technician (Utilities): Applicant must have passed ITI / NCVT (Fitter), and First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Fire & Safety Operator: Applicant must have passed SSLC/ SSC, and Certificate in Fire Fighting
- Chemical Operator/ Technician (Mechanical/ Utilities): Rs. 15000/- per month
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical/ Utilities), Fire & Safety Operator: Rs. 12000/- per month
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview.
Here on How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend walk-in interview with originals of all relevant certificates & testimonials, and one passport size photograph at walk-in venue.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official walk-in notification from Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited here http://www.hoclkochi.com/admin/applicationform/Walk%20in%20Interview%20on%2006.10.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>