Hindustan Newsprint Limited invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Attendant Trainees.
The selected candidates for Attendant Trainees posts will be on the job training for one and a half year. On successful completion of training and if found suitable by the Management, the trainees will be considered for placement in the grade of W2 in the workmen cadre in the pay scale of Rs. 7700 – 3% – 17200.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 03-October-2014
Name of the Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
1. Attendant- II Trainee: 25 Posts (Unreserved: 17, SC: 02, OBC: 06, One post is reserved for PWD candidates, with condition as degree of disability should be of minimum 40%)
2. Attendant- I Trainee: 25 Posts
- ITI (Electrician): 05 Posts ( OBC – 1 )
- ITI (Electrician or Electronic Mechanic): 03 Posts ( For the post of Rigger-cum-Crane Operator)
- ITI (Fitter): 10 Posts ( SC – 2; OBC -3)
- ITI (Fitter) with NAC in Boiler Attendant: 07 Posts ( OBC – 2)
(One post is reserved for PWD candidates, with condition as degree of disability should be of minimum 40%)
Age Limit as on 31-August-2014: The candidates must have obtained minimum age of 18 years for all category and should not exceeded maximum age of 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC (NCL) candidates and 30 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
1- Attendant- II Trainee: Candidates should have possessed Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education in any Technical trade under Engineering Technology with 60% marks in the final examination.
2- Attendant- I Trainee:
- For Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/Fitter: Candidates should have passed Class 10th with NTC/ ITI in the trade of Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/Fitter and should have post qualification NAC in the respective trade.
- For Boiler Attendant: Candidates should have passed Class 10th with NTC/ ITI in the trade of Fitter and post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Boiler Attendant.
Application fee: Rs.100/-
- Candidates can submit the fee through demand draft or Indian Postal Order in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Emoluments (During Training):
- Attendant- II Trainee: Selected candidates for this position will received a consolidated stipend of Rs. 8000/-p.m.
- Attendant- I Trainee: Selected candidates for this position will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs. 10000/-p.m.
How to Apply: Candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application),in a cover by super scribing as “Application for the Post of ______” on the envelope only through post to the Senior Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL), Newsprint Nagar P.O, Kottayam -686616
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, educational qualification, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from Hindustan Newsprint Limited here http://www.hnlonline.com/WriteReadData/resumes/JobDes_91.pdf