Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Recruitment 2014 for 658 General Purpose Employees
The Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (HMWSSB) was constituted during November 1989 under the provisions of Hyderabad Metropolitan Act, with the responsibilities of Supplying of potable water including planning, design, construction, maintenance, operation & management of water supply system. This board is also responsible for Sewerage, Sewerage Disposal and sewerage treatment works including planning, design, construction, maintenance, operation & management of all sewerage and sewerage treatment works in the Hyderabad Metropolis. The Board is Chaired by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, and functions directly under the supervision of its executive committee.
With the recent announcement from HMWSSB, applications from eligible candidates are being invited for 658 posts of General Purpose Employees under Water Supply and Sewerage branches of this Board.
The details of the vacancies and criteria for selection thereof are described as under:
Mode of Application:
The applications are intended to be filled through the Prescribed Format of Application only as available at the website of the HMWSSB.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 17-Feb-2014
- Date of starting for Online Registration of Application: 17-Feb-2014 from 1100 AM
- Last date receipt of Completed Application: 10-Mar-2014 till 0400 PM
- Date for payment of application fees: from 17-Feb-2014 till 08-Mar-2014
Details of the vacancies: Total 658 Positions
- General Purpose Employee (Sewerage Branch): 208 Positions
- General Purpose Employee (Water Supply Branch): 450 Positions
Note: The actual vacancies may increase or decrease as per requirements and at discretion of HMWSSB.
- The rules of reservation for SC, ST, BC, Women candidates and Locals Applicants are applicable as per the actual state government norms.
- The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible to receive remuneration in the scale of PB-I at the range of Rs.6700 – Rs.20110 along other perks and allowances as applicable from the Board.
Criteria for Education & Experience:
- The applicant must have passed 7th Class qualification from any recognized School of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must have some years of experience in similar work as experience will be offered most priority during selection.
Criteria for Age:
- The applicants should have obtained minimum 18 years and should not have exceeded maximum 36 years of age as on 01-Jan-2014 to be eligible to apply for these posts.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category candidates as per rules.
Application Fee and Intimation charges:
- For SC, ST, PWD, BC, Ex-SM and candidates working with HMWSSB: Fees Exempted
- For all others: Rs.100 only
- The payment can be made through a Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order procured after the publication of this advertisement in favour of HMWSSB and Payable at Hyderabad.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted
- The selection will be made on the basis of following criteria as per the rules:
- Experience in similar work: 50% of Marks
- Field Test: 40% of marks
- Educational Qualification: 10% of Marks
- All the HR and NMR workers who have been working in the Board shall be given 20% weightage additionally.
- The applicants will be selected on a merit basis after considering the above criteria.
- The candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars for verification as and when required and called for.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply only through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of the HMWSSB at www.hyderabadwater.gov.in or available at the Officer of the Office of HMWSSB Administrative Office at Khairatabad.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates are advised to read the detailed application requirement from the advertisement available at the website of HMWSSB at www.hyderabadwater.gov.in/wwo/UI/RecruitmentNotificationGPE-2014.pdf before submitting their candidature.
- The candidate should fill in competent details with factual information.
- The candidates should paste their photo and put their running signature at appropriate spaces on the application form.
- The candidates are advised to keep the copy of the Application Form with the copy of fee payment receipt for future reference.
- No further editing of application will be accepted by the HMWSSB.
- The decision of the HMWSSB in all aspects of this selection will be final and binding on the candidates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>