HLL Lifecare Limited (formerly Hindustan Latex Limited) India’s leading manufacturers and marketers of Contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Mini Ratna Company under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. HLL LIfecare is operating with five manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country.
HLL Lifecare started small as a condom-manufacturing company, but dreamed big. Soon, HLL became the go-to brand for various contraceptives. After more than 30 years of consistent quality performance, HLL Lifecare now takes on an even bigger responsibility – the vaccine security of the nation. HLL has set up a new condom factory at Irapuram Rubber Park, Perumbavoor, Ernakulam District. Irapuram Factory Cochin (IFC) is a molding hub for male and female condoms and the annual installed production capacity of the factory is 300 million pieces of condoms.
With the recent announcement from HLL Lifecare Limited, there is a few vacancies need to be filled up through open advertisement for Irapuram Factory Cochin (IFC). These vacancies will be filled up on a contractual recruitment norm for 1 year initially.
The details of the vacancy along with the criteria for selection is detailed as under:
- Last date for submission of Application in the prescribed format: 12-Feb-2014
- Age Calculation reference date: 01-Jan-2014
- Education eligibility reference date: Last date of submission of application
Details of Job Positions:
- Production Assistant: 46 Posts
- Senior Production Assistant: 8 Posts
- Assistant (Lab/ QA): 3 Posts
- Assistant (HR): 2 Posts
- Assistant (Accounts): 1 Post
- Assistant (Stores): 1 Post
Pay Scale provisions:
- Production Assistant: Selected candidates will receive remuneration of Rs.7500 per month as per consolidated norms
- Senior Production Assistant: Selected candidates will receive remuneration of Rs.10000 per month as per consolidated norms
- Assistant (Lab/QA): Selected candidates will receive remuneration of Rs.10000 per month as per consolidated norms
- Assistant (HR): Selected candidates will receive remuneration of Rs.10000 per month as per consolidated norms
- Assistant (Accounts): Selected candidates will receive remuneration of Rs.10000 per month as per consolidated norms
- Assistant (Stores): Selected candidates will receive remuneration of Rs.10000 per month as per consolidated norms
- NOTE: There will be no other allowances or incentives apart from the consolidated remuneration.
Academic Recruitment & Experience:
- Production Assistant: The candidates should have completed ITI in Fitter/ Machinist/ Electrical trades. Diploma Holders will be preferred for these posts. The candidates should possess minimum 2 years industrial experience preferably in rubber/process industries.
- Senior Production Assistant: The candidates should have completed Diploma in Rubber Technology / Chemical Engg./ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering and should have knowledge of basic computer operation. The candidates should possess Minimum 1 year experience in process industries with knowledge of SAP/ Production/ Plant Maintenance.
- Assistant (Lab/QA): The candidates should have completed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 60 % marks along with a Certificate Course in Statistical Process Control. The applicant should possess Minimum 1 year industrial experience preferably in Rubber industries, Chemical testing & analysis, with experience in latex testing.
- Assistant (HR): The candidates should have completed Graduation (Degree) with PG Diploma in HR/ PM. The candidates should possess Minimum 1 year experience in HR functions in an industry with min 100 employees. Should possess knowledge of SAP/ HCM modules.
- Assistant (Accounts): The candidates should have completed BCom along with at least 1 year experience in finance & accounts. Should have knowledge of SAP FICO module. MCom candidates will be preferred.
- Assistant (Stores): The candidates should have completed BCom /B Sc. with at least 1 year experience in Stores functions. Must have knowledge/ exposure to SAP MM modules. Candidates having PG Diploma (Warehouse Management / Materials Management / Logistics) will be preferred.
- The candidate should not have exceeded maximum age of 37 years as on 01-Jan-2014 to become eligible to apply for these posts.
- However, Relaxation in age may be considered for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD, as per Government of India Directives.
- The selection of candidates will be done on a merit basis short-listing and thereafter through a Written Test and/ or Interview.
- All Appointments will be on fixed term contract basis for a period of 1 year initially.
How to apply:
- The Interested candidates may apply through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of HLL Lifecare at http://www.lifecarehll.com/career/view/reference/54229abfcfa5649e7003b83dd4755294jYA
- The applicants are advised to read through the detailed notification and understand eligibility conditions prior to applying for these posts.
- The applicants are requested to attach copies of educational qualification, experience, community certificates along with recent passport size photograph and latest salary slip with break-up with the application form.
- Original certificates need not be attached at this moment.
- The candidates can also download blank application forms from the above portal.
- The applications completed in all respect must be forwarded to the following address so as to reach on or before the last date prescribed (12-Feb-2014)
- An applicant may apply for more than one posts, but through separate application form:
- Address to send the completed application form:
The Deputy General Manager (HR)
HLL Lifecare Limited
HLL Bhavan, Poojappura
Trivandrum 695012, Kerala