Hindustan Salts Ltd. Recruitment 2014 for Various Positions on Contract/ Regular Basis
Hindustan Salts Limited (HSL) is a Company fully owned by the Government of India to take over the salt sources at Sambhar, Didwana and Kharaghoda. These sources were earlier managed by the Salt Department, Government of India. HSL is the only Central Government Public Sector Undertaking engaged in the manufacture of salt. It also has major salt production works measuring 23,000 acres of land at Kharaghoda in Surendernagar district in Gujarat. Sambhar Salt Limited has been made a subsidiary Company and has over 90 sq. miles of production area at Sambhar and Nawa. Both the companies have recently diversified the business on many counts and considerable infrastructure has been added to produce various varieties of high quality salt. This Company has set up a latest and fully Automatic Salt Refinery at Sambhar Salts Works, Gudha (Sambhar Lake) with an installed capacity of production of 1 lakh Metric Tonne of refined industrial/edible iodized salt per annum.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going process the HSL opens up a few challenging opportunities for dynamic and ambitious professionals, having special qualifications for various vacancy positions.
The vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Opening date for Online Submission of Application: 16-Apr-2014
- Last date for Online Submission Application and submission of hardcopy of Application: 15-May-2014 till 03:00 PM
Name of the Position & Details of vacancies:
- General Manager (Works): 01 Post (UR)
- Dy. General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post (UR)
- Dy. General Manager (Tech): 01 Post (UR)
- Chief Manager (PSP Plant): 01 Post (UR)
- Chief Medical & Health Officer: 01 Post (UR)
- Chief Manager (Bromine Plant): 01 Post (UR)
- Sr. Manager (Finance & Accounts): 01 Post (UR)
- Sr. Manager (IT): 01 Post (UR)
- Sr. Manager (Civil): 01 Post (UR)
- Sr. Manager (Salt Washery): 01 Post (UR)
- Sr. Manager (Administration & Estate Management): 01 Post (UR)
- Sr. Manager (Coml) Inputs & Logistics: 01 Post (UR)
- Manager (Finance & Accounts): 02 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01)
- Manager (Mines Operations): 01 Post (UR)
- Manager (P&A): 01 Post (UR)
- Medical Officer: 01 Post (UR)
- Manager (R&D and Quality Control): 01 Post (UR)
- Jr. Manager (Survey): 01 Post (UR)
- Executive/Management Trainee: 15 Posts (HR-2, Mktg./ Com.-03, Technical-6 (Elect/ Mech/Chem), Finance & Accounts-03, Coordination/MIS-CS-01)
- General Manager/ Dy. GM: Maximum 52 years
- Chief Manager/ Sr. Manager: Maximum 45 years
- Manager/ Asst. Manager: Maximum 40 years
- Jr. Manager/ Supervisor: Maximum 35 years
- Management/ Executive Trainee: Maximum 25 years
NOTE: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms.
Academic Eligibility & Experience:
- For Details of Academic Eligibility and individual Post Code, please refer the detailed advertisement at http://www.indiansalt.com/Vacancy-notification-2014.pdf .
- Basic computer software operations such as MS Office, Internet, Email or such software is essential for all positions.
- If all things remain equal, preference will be given to those candidates having working knowledge of computer operations.
- General Manager: The applicants selected for these positions will received an emolument in the scale of Rs.17500 – Rs.22300 in IDA pattern. Monthly emolument will be approximately Rs.55668 at the induction.
- Dy. General Manager: The applicants selected for these positions will received an emolument in the scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.18700 in IDA pattern. Monthly emolument will be approximately Rs.46125 at the induction.
- Chief Manager/ Chief Medical & Health Officer: The applicants selected for these positions will received an emolument in the scale of Rs.13000 – Rs.18250 in IDA pattern. Monthly emolument will be approximately Rs.41353 at the induction.
- Sr. Manager: The applicants selected for these positions will received an emolument in the scale of Rs.10750 – Rs.16750 in IDA pattern. Monthly emolument will be approximately Rs.34196 at the induction.
- Manager/ Medical Officer: The applicants selected for these positions will received an emolument in the scale of Rs.8600 – Rs.14600 in IDA pattern. Monthly emolument will be approximately Rs.27357 at the induction.
- Jr. Manager: The applicants selected for these positions will received an emolument in the scale of Rs.5600 – Rs.8600 in IDA pattern. Monthly emolument will be approximately Rs.17814 at the induction.
- Management/ Executive Trainee: The applicants selected for these positions will received a consolidated emolument of Rs.15000 per month.
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Selection Process through a Personal Interview/ Written Test as defined by HSL.
- For positions where large numbers of applications are received, additional screenings may be done by HSL.
- The competent authority may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Relaxation in experience can be considered for the candidates having higher qualification or having experience in reputed concerns.
- The decision of HSL will be final and binding on all applicants.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to apply online in the prescribed format as available at the website of HSL at http://www.indiansalt.com/careers.htm
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://www.indiansalt.com/Vacancy-notification-2014.pdf and understand the requirements before applying.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system and other details.
- The candidates have to submit the hardcopy of the application at the below mentioned address so as to reach the same by the last dates prescribed. (Mandatory for all applications, where the candidates have not uploaded their relevant certificates during Online Submission of Application)
- Candidate who submitted scanned copy of requisite documents with online application in PDF format need not send hard copy of the application but will produce the original relevant documents for verification at the time of interview.
- Each hardcopy of the application should be attached with attested copies of the documents in support of age, education and experience.
- Please mention the Post Code and Designation of the Post applied, on the envelope containing hardcopy of the application.
- Address to send the detailed application:
Hindustan/ Sambhar Salts Limited
(A Government of India Enterprise)
B-427, Pradhan Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>