Hindustan Newsprint Limited is a Government of India Enterprise and a subsidiary of the Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited. This is in charge of the newsprint production and supply of them to all the print media, where newspapers are being printed. This plays a vital role in making available newsprints to all the newspaper publications and therefore plays a major role in keeping alive the print media in this age of electronic communication and e-papers.
With its present notification the HNL invites candidates having technical competency for various Apprenticeship Training under the Indian Apprentice Act.
The details are as follows:
- Last date for submission of complete application form with all details: 31-May-2014
Details of vacancies:
- Assistant Process Engineer: 02 Posts (UR-01, OBC-01)
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer: 09 Posts (UR-05, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01)
(Out of which, Electrical-01, Mechanical-05, Instrumentation-02 & Civil-01)
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post (UR)
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected candidates will be paid an all-inclusive monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.23500 during their period of engagement.
- Other perks and facilities may be decided as per the norms of HNP
Tenure of Employment:
- Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Tenure Basis initially for a period of Two years which shall be further renewable for a maximum of three spells of one year each depending on the requirement.
- Assistant Process Engineer: The candidate must have completed BTech/ BE in Pulp and Paper Technology or Chemical Engineering from a recognized institution with at least 60% of marks. They must possess at least 2 years experience in Supervisory capacity in a large Process/ Chemical Industries. Experience in Paper Industry will be given preference.
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer: The candidate must have completed BTech/ BE in concerned branches of Engineering/ Technology from a recognized institution with at least 60% of marks. They must possess at least 2 years experience in Supervisory capacity as Maintenance Engineer in a large Process/ Chemical Industries.
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical): The candidate must have completed BTech/ BE in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution with at least 60% of marks. They must possess at least 2 years experience in Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration in a large process/ reputed industries. The apprenticeship training (01 year) will also be counted as experience.
- For SC/ST candidates the minimum percentage of marks is 55% in lieu of 60% marks for all other category of candidates.
- The candidates should not have crossed the maximum age of 37 years as on 30-April-2014.
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for the SC/ST/OBC(NCL) and PWD candidates as per rules.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected for these posts through a Written Examination and an Interview.
- The candidates have to pass in each stage of selection in order to be declared eligible for a merit-basis selection.
- All candidates (except SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-SM) have to pay a fees of Rs.100 only in shape an Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft purchased after publication of this advertisement in favor of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. and payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Ex-SM candidates are exempted from paying any fees.
How to Apply:
- The interested applicants can apply through the prescribed application form only as available at the website of the HNL at http://www.hnlonline.com/WriteReadData/resumes/JobDes_84.pdf
- Any other information can also be accessed from the above web portal
- The application completed in all respect must be enclosed in an envelope, which is super-scribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………..’ in bold and capital letters.
- All correspondence with the candidates shall be done through email, or announcement on the HNL website only.
- Candidates should mention their e-mail address in the application.
- The application should reach the following address on or before the last date of submission (i.e. 31-May-2014)
The Senior Manager(HR&ES)
Hindustan Newsprint Limited
Newsprint Nagar – 686616, Dist. Kottayam, Kerala
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>