Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Kerala, a subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, and an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified company, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Attendant in various segments as ITI (Electrical), ITI (Turner), ITI (Instrument Mechanic), and ITI (Fitter). One year work experience in relevant field is required, other way candidature is not accepted.
Job Code: hnl/0067
Last date for submission of Application: May 22, 2013
Name of the Post: Attendant I
Total Number of Vacancies: 20
- ITI (Electrical): 04 Posts [One post is reserved for OBC category candidate]
- ITI (Turner): 01 Post
- ITI (Instrument Mechanic): 05 Posts [One post is reserved for OBC category candidate, and one post is reserved for SC candidate]
- ITI (Fitter): 10 Posts [Four posts are reserved for OBC category candidate, and one post is reserved for SC candidate]
- 10th passed, and must secure 60% or more (55% in case SC/ ST candidates) in their qualifying examination that is National Trade Certificate (NTC/ ITI) in the trade of Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Turner, as per relevancy.
- Candidates should have post qualification National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.
Age Limit: Maximum 32 years as on March 31, 2013 [SC/ ST candidates will get 5 year age relaxation in upper age limit.]
Pay Scale: Rs.7900 – 18100/-
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd payable at Ernakulam/ Mevelloor.
For SC/ST, PWD candidates: No fee
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with copies of certificates that are proof of age, qualification, experience and caste, apprentice training, mark lists, recent passport size photograph, Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order to the Senior Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Limited, Newsprint Nagar, P.O. Kottayam-686616
For more information on this recruitment such as prescribed application format and much more, please refer to official advertisement from HNL, here www.hnlonline.com/WriteReadData/resumes/JobDes_67.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>