Hindustan Insecticides Limited invites application from eligible candidates for its Rasayani Unit, Maharashtra, for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Safety Supervisor, Analyst (Trainee) on regular basis; and Instrument Mech., Lady Medical Officer on the basis of contract.
Selected candidates for the post of Analyst (Trainee) will be on training for two years training. Candidates will be regularized in appropriate grade, once have successfully completed the training.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: March 07, 2014
Name of the Posts along with correspondent vacancies:
On Regular Basis:
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical): 04 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 01 vacancy
- Safety Supervisor: 01 vacancy
- Analyst (Trainee): 02 vacancies
On Contract Basis:
- Lady Medical Officer: 01 vacancy
- Instrument Mech. Grade I: 02 vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 11
Upper Age Limit: 30 years for Analyst (Trainee) post, and 40 years for all other posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical, Mechanical), Safety Supervisor: Rs. 16400- 3% -40500 plus other allowances/ benefits
- Lady Medical Officer: Rs. 35,000/- pm plus other allowances/ benefits
- · Instrument Mech.: Rs. 15000/- pm plus other allowances/ benefits
Stipend for Analyst (Trainee) Post: Rs.5000 /- pm for first years, and Rs.6000/- pm for second year.
- Assistant Engineer (Chemical): Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Safety Supervisor: Degree in chemical/ mechanical engineering with diploma in Industrial Safety from a government recognized institute or graduate in chemistry with diploma in industrial safety from a government recognized institute.
- Analyst (Trainee): Graduate in B.Sc.(Chemistry)
- Lady Medical Officer: M.B.B.S from recognized university
- Instrument Mech.: Matric or ITI trade certificate DCS/ PLC in instrument mechanic trade.
• For Assistant Engineer (Chemical, Mechanical), Lady Medical Officer Posts: Rs. 500/-
• For Instrument Mech. Grade I Post: Rs. 300/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at Rasayani.
SC, ST, and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format in all manners along with all requested self attested photocopies of documents/ testimonials to the Deputy General Manager (P&A), Hindustan Insecticides Limited, Post- Rasayani, Taluka- Panvel, Dist.- Raigad, 410 207, Maharashtra.
Candidates are suggested to write as Name of the Post applied for on the top of the envelope in Capital Letters. For more information on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Hindustan Insecticides Limited, here www.hil.gov.in/(S(24ekj5v1fkxu2gvsxhpmc455))/writereaddata/Recruitment21.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>