Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Notification For Jr. Manager (Mines) – 2012
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a highly comitted and integrated multi-unit Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Copper Mining, Smelting and Refining process. The Company has its production units spread across the country in the States of Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan.
The Company operates as with its Corporate Office from Kolkata. HCL is alos have wide-spread offices like sales offices at Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore. The Company is regiustering the fast growth and expansion in recent years.
To supplement its process of growth, the HCL invites competent applications from professional with proven track record in the post of Junior Manager (Mines) for their mines at Khetri, Rajasthan.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the essential credentials are mentioned as under:
Posts to be Filled Up: Junior Manager (Mines)
Number of Vacancies: 30 (Tentative)
Reservation for Posts: SC-05, ST-02, OBC-8
The proposed pay scale for the vacancies will be as per the following:
- Junior Manager (Mines) – Rs.12600-Rs.32600 + 40% Perks
In addition to the scale of pay, other benefits such as DA, Accommodation subject to availability, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Group Insurance, CPF, free medical treatment for self and family, will be admissible as per Rules
Last date for Application form submission: 30th of October 2012
Age of the candidate should be minimum of 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 30th of October 2012. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ ST/ Ex-SM candidates
- A candidate must have Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) in Mining Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Enggineering with 2 years of post-qualification experience in large underground metalliferous Mines. Must have Foreman’s Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous mines (Unrestricted) and a Valid First Aid Certificate
- A candidate must have Matriculation with 4 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines out of which at least one year in supervisory capacity. The candidate must posses Foreman’s Certificate of Competency for Metalliferous mines (Unrestricted) along with Valid First Aid Certificate
Apart from this in general a candidate must have planning and coordination abilities, initiativeness, leadership ability and good command over labour essentials
Selection Procedure :
The selection process shall consist of following stages:
- Documentation (All certificates, proofs and Application forms)
- Written Examination/ Interview as the case may be
Note: The final selection list will be prepared in order of merit, category wise, after completion of complete selection procedure.
How to Apply:
- The application Format is available at the website of the HCL at www.hindustancopper.com
- All candidates can submit their applications as per the prescribed format detailing all essentaial parameters like age, educational qualification etc. and accompanied with attested copies of certificate, passport size photopraph (duly attested) to the Competent Authority as mentioned below.
- Application complete in all respect enclosed with photo copy of documents and attached with photographs should be sent by post (not E-mail)
- The persons employed with govt/ semi-govt orghanizations must submit a NOC during application form submission
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed in block letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (NAME OF POST) and Advt. No………………‘
- Address to send the Completed Application Form:
The Chief Manager (HR)
Khetri Copper Complex
P.O. Khetri Nagar, Dist: Jhunjhunu
Rajasthan, Pin NO. – 333 504
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://www.hindustancopper.com/Admin/FlatFile/HCL_29092012.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>