Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, and a premier Aeronautical industry in the South-East Asian region. With 20 Production and Service Divisions and 10 co-located Research & Design Centers spread across various parts of the nation, HAL is operating with excellent standards benchmarking its capabilities and service excellence. With its extensive reach of operation HAL expertise in design & development, manufacturing, repairing, overhauling and up-gradation of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial & Marine Gas Turbines, & structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles over years.
With a view to expand its service solutions for apex level operation in India, HAL invites applications from young, energetic & result oriented Graduate Engineers and Marketing/ HR/ Legal Professionals for various posts of Management Trainee for its various Production, Overhaul, Service Divisions / Research & Design Centers / Offices at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nasik, Koraput (Odisha), Lucknow, Korwa (Uttar Pradesh) and Barrackpore (West Bengal).
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria for application are detailed as below:
Mode of Application: Online only through the website of HAL at www.hal-india.com (career section)
- Opening date for Online Registration of Application: 25-Sept-2013 from 12:00 hours onwards
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 11-Oct-2013 till 12:00 hours
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 11-Oct-2013 till 12:00 hours
- Date of availability of Admit card: 24-Oct-2013
- Online Selection Test dates: from 13-Nov-2013 till 22-Nov-2013
- Declaration of Online Selection Test results: 25-Nov-2013
- Interview of short-listed candidates at HAL-Bangalore: 02-Dec-2013 to 07-dec-2013
- Pre-Employment Medical Test: 11-Dec-2013 to 18-dec-2013
- Commencement of Training Program: 24-Dec-2013
Name of the Posts and Total Number of vacancies:
- Management Trainee (Technical): 200 Positions (SC-30, ST-15, OBC-54 & UR-101 out of which PWD-13)
- Management Trainee (Integrated Materials Management): 35 Positions (SC-05, ST-04, OBC-09 & UR-17 out of which PWD-01)
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 15 Positions (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04 & UR-08 out of which PWD-01)
- Management Trainee (Human Resource): 15 Positions (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-04 & UR-08 out of which PWD-02)
- Management Trainee (Legal): 10 Positions (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-03 & UR-05 out of which PWD-02)
- Management Trainee (Civil): 07 Positions (SC-01, OBC-02 & UR-04)
- Management Trainee (Architecture): 03 Positions (SC-01, OBC-01 & UR-01)
- During Training period of 52 weeks: The selected Trainees will draw a Stipend comprising of Basic Pay, variable Dearness Allowance & Canteen Allowance with an approximate CTC of Rs.4.6 to Rs.6.0 lakhs per annum.
- After successful completion of Training period: The candidates selected for the post of finance Officer will receive remuneration in the Grade Scale-II at the range of Rs.16400-Rs.40500 along with other perks and incentives as defined by HAL. The approximate CTC is Rs. 6.7 to Rs.7 lakhs per annum depending on the location of the posting.
- Management Trainee (Technical): Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2) in the Branches of Aeronautical/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Production engineering with at least 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent education. The candidates from Aeronautical Engineering Branch are eligible to apply if they have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Management Trainee (Integrated Materials Management): Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2) in the Branches of Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production engineering with at least 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent education
- Management Trainee (Marketing): Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2) in the Branches of Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production engineering with at least 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PWD) and should have completed 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing Management with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent education.
- Management Trainee (Human Resource): Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (3 years after 10+2) with 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with specialization in Human Resources/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent qualification.
- Management Trainee (Legal): Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated Full Time course after 10+2) or full-time Bachelor’s Degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (3+3 years after 10+2) with at least 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent qualification.
- Management Trainee (Civil): Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2) in Civil engineering with at least 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent qualification.
- Management Trainee (Architecture): Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology (5 years after 10+2) in Architecture with at least 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must not have crossed 28 years as on 11-Oct-2013
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates
The selected Trainees will undergo a training of 52 weeks duration as per the discretion of HAL at its production, manufacturing, overhauling units at various slocations.
Service Agreement Bond:
- The selected Trainees will need to execute a Service Agreement Bond to serve HAL for a period of 5 years (excluding the training period).
- In case of breach of the Service Agreement during the training period or after absorption as Engineer / Officer, the candidate is liable to reimburse the actual training expenses subject to a maximum of Rs.500000 (Rupees Five Lakhs only).
- For Unreserved profile candidates: Rs.500
- For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates: Fee exempted
- The candidates can deposit the fees through all core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL. The challan for the same can be downloaded from the HAL website.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be through an Objective Type Online Test
- The Online Test will be conducted at the designated test centers of HAL
- The candidate has to download his Admit card from HAL website only. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL will have to undergo a pre-employment Medical Exam before joining HAL
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply through online mode only at the website of HAL at www.hal-india.com/careersnew.asp .
- The candidates need to scan their recent passport size photographs as well as their running signature so as to upload that during the time of online registration.
- All candidates are advised to complete their online application through authentic and factual information only. Any discrepancy over the submitted application form may subject to disqualification of candidature.
- HAL reserves the right to change the numbers of vacancies as per its requirement
- No personification will be entertained and strict disciplinary action will be taken for anyone found guilty of misconduct
- The decision of HAL will be final and binding on the candidates
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Bangalore only.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>