Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla invites applications from interested and eligible Himachal Pradesh domicile candidates for the posts of Computer Programmer, and Junior Office Assistant.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21-July-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Flung Areas: 04-August-2015
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
Computer Programmer: 01 Post
Junior Office Assistant: 48 Posts
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on 01-January-2015.
Educational Qualification Criteria:
- Computer Programmer: Candidates must have Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineer/ Electronics engineering with specialization in Computer Programming or MCA from recognized university.
- Junior Office Assistant: Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) examination from a recognized board of School Education; and have One year Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT OR “O” or “A” level Diploma OR Diploma in IT form ITI Institution and have computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 Words per minute in Hindi.
- Computer Programmer (UR): Rs. 10300-34800/- + GP Rs. 5000/-
- Junior Office Assistant: Rs. 5910-20200/- + GP Rs. 1950/-
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on written test/ typing test/ interview.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL-Antodya Caniddates of Himachal Pradesh, WFF of Himachal Pradesh: Rs. 200/-
- For All Other Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can deposit the fee in form of Crossed Indian Postal Order in favour of Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171005 payable at Shimla.
- Ex-servicemen/ Visual handicapped of HP are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send completed application form in prescribed format along with all copies of relevant certificates by post/ by speed post to the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Branch, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171005.
For more detail on this recruitment as relaxation in upper age limit, reservations, required educational qualification in detail, selection process, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment notification, here, http://hpuniv.nic.in/programmer_junior office assistant application form.pdf