High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla invites application from competent candidates in various profiles for recruitment of Class-III and Class-IV Posts of Clerks, Junior Office Assistants, and Process Servers in all the Civil & Sessions Divisions in the State of Himachal Pradesh; and the establishment of High Court of Himachal Pradesh. The eligibility criteria and mode of application are as follows:
Date of Publication of Notification: 16-October-2015
Last Date For Submission of Completed Application: 17-November-2015
Details of Vacancies:
Vacancies on the establishment of High Court of Himachal Pradesh
Clerks/Proof Reader (Class-III): 09 vacancies
Junior Office Assistants (Class-III): 16 vacancies
Vacancies in All the Civil & Sessions Divisions in the State of Himachal Pradesh
Clerks (Class-III): 22 vacancies
Clerk (on contract basis) (Class-III): 13 vacancies
Junior Office Assistants (IT) On Contract basis. (Class-III): 06 vacancies
Process Servers (Class-IV): 15 vacancies
Clerk (on contract basis & normal): The candidates selected for the posts will be eligible to receive a scale of Rs.5910-20200/- per month with a Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-.
Junior Office Assistant (on contract basis): The candidates selected for the posts will be eligible to receive a scale of Rs.5910-20200/- per month with a Grade Pay of Rs.1950/-.
Process Server (Class-IV): The candidates selected for the posts will be eligible to receive a scale of Rs.4900-10680/- per month with a Grade Pay of Rs.1400/-.
Education & Academics:
- Clerk (on contract basis & normal): The candidates should have completed Graduation from a recognized University and should have a minimum typing speed in English at 50 W.P.M. on computers (need to pass the test).
- Junior Office Assistant (on contract basis): Candidates must possess B.Tech in Computers or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering/ MCA/ B.Sc. (IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent; OR Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent qualification and Bachelor of Computer Application; OR Matriculation and have Polytechnic Diploma in Computers or Information Technology or Electronics; OR Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent qualification plus Diploma in Computer Application/ I.T.I. Diploma in Computers or equivalent Diploma in Information Technology or Computers/ Computer Science or ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Process Server (Class-IV): The candidates should have completed 10+2 (Intermediate) from a recognized University.
NOTE: All candidates must have knowledge of customs/ manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh (Preferred)
Age: A candidate must not have crossed 45 years of age and should be over 18 years as on 01-Jan-2015 to be eligible to apply. However upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST candidates of Himachal Pradesh as per the norms of the state.
- For General Category (Class-III): Rs.300/-
- For Reserved Category (Class-III): Rs.150/-
- For General Category (Class-IV): Rs.200/-
- For Reserved Category (Class-IV): Rs.100/-
- The fees can be remitted either through “E-Payment” by using Debit or Credit card(s) or net banking options by using payment gateway; or by “E-Challan” option during online mode which can be generated on the online web portal of SBI Collect and the same amount has to be deposited in any branch of the State Bank of India.
- Candidates are suggested to take the print-out of the ‘E-Receipt’ or ‘E-Challan’ having SBI Collect Reference Number, Journal Number mentioned, and send the same along with ‘Acknowledgement’ and other supporting documents as per requested in official advertisement through registered post/ sped post to the The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla- 171001
Mode of Selection: Depending upon the number of applicants the Himachal Pradesh High Court may conduct Screening Test/ Written test prior to Personal Interview for the posts. The Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance on merit basis. The select list of the candidates will be drawn firstly against the regular posts and thereafter against contractual posts in order of their merit. The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
How To Apply: Candidates must apply ONLINE through official website of Himachal Pradesh High Court at http://hphighcourt.nic.in. The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement available at [High Court– http://hphighcourt.nic.in/HPHC-17102015.pdf, Subordinate Courts– http://hphighcourt.nic.in/Sub-Courts-17102015.pdf] prior to applying through the prescribed form.
After completing the application form with factual details, candidates are suggested to take the print-out of the ‘E-Receipt’ or ‘E-Challan’ having SBI Collect Reference Number, Journal Number mentioned, and send the same along with duly filled-up and signed Acknowledgement (one attested recent passport size photograph affixed at the designated space), one additional passport size photograph, one self-addressed envelop with words ‘Name of the Post (mentioning the name of post applied for along with title of Institution e.g. High Court/ Subordinate Courts)’ superscribed on it, and other supporting documents as per requested in official advertisement through registered post/ sped post to the The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla- 171001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>