Central Recruitment Agency Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014 For Stenographer Grade III
The Central Recruitment Agency for High Court of Punjab and Haryana on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the various Sessions/ Divisions of the State of Haryana, invites online applications at www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com for filling up vacant posts of Stenographer Grade III in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana.
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 06-April-2015
- Last Date for Step-I Registration: 26-April-2015 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Step-II Registration: 02-May-2015 by 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Remittance of Application Fee: 29-April-2015 within Banking Hours only
- Last Date for editing Application: 02-May-2015 by 11:59 PM
- Date of Exam: During September, 2015
Details of Vacancy Positions: Stenographer Grade-III
No of vacancies:
- Total 157 Posts (Tentative & reservation will be applicable as per the state government regulations)
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for a scale pay in the range of Rs. 5910- Rs.20200 + grade Pay of Rs. 2400 in addition to other allowances as admissible.
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university. He must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
- Maximum age for all: 18 years
- Maximum age for General category: 42 years
- There will be relaxation in upper age limit as per norms, but this will only be applicable for the candidates of Punjab nativity only.
- NOTE: Age will be reckoned on 1st of January 2015
- For General category candidates and reserved category from other states: Rs.500/- for male candidates, Rs. 250/- for female candidates
- For SC/ BC/ ESM candidates of the State of Haryana: Rs.125 for male candidates, Rs. 62/- for female candidates
- The application fee is to be submitted in form of cash deposit receipt after completion of Step-I of registration in any Branch of State Bank of India only
- Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen8888 (Fee Type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible
- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online application form, the applicant can call technical helpline numbers at 08699002541/42/45
- The applicant shall have to pass a test at the speed of 80 W.P.M. in English shorthand and 20 W.P.M. in Transcription of the same on computer.
- He/she shall also have to qualify computer proficiency test (Word Processing and Spread Sheets). Marks of proficiency test would not be counted towards the final merit as it is of qualifying in nature.
- The applicants who qualify the shorthand test as well as computer proficiency test will be called for interaction and checking of original testimonials. Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit.
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at www.highcourtchd.gov.in or through the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Agency website at www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
1. Registration Step I:
Applicant will get his Registration ID and Password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of Fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India)
2. Registration Step II:
Applicant to fill the remaining particulars, fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form
Date of Examination:
The shorthand test/ computer proficiency test is likely to be conducted in the month of September, 2015. The exact date will be notified on the website of Central Recruitment Agency (www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website.
- The venue, date and time of the test of the applicants will be informed on the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
- The Result will be displayed on websites www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com and www.highcourtchd.gov.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>