District Judge (Entry Level) Direct Recruitment Examination – 2012
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilashpur
Advertisement Number – 02/S & A Cell/2012
Judicial service is considered to be one of the most prestigious services directly under the Presidential Guidelines and Governor of the state as the direct reporting authority. And the Judicial Services in a state like Chhattisgarh is considered to be of highest repute as far as power and reputation is considered.
Applications are invited for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service in the pay scale of Rs.51550-Rs.63070 in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service by direct recruitment from the Bar. Recruitment to these posts and conditions of service shall be governed by the Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service Recruitment Rules.
The details of the invited application and the eligibility norms are as under:
Mode of application:
- Application form for the District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2012 is available on the website www.cghighcourt.nic.in.
- Advocates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria and are interested for the posts should submit their applications in the format available on the website along with duly attested certificates/ testimonials relating to their date of birth, caste, qualification, domicile, experience standing at the Bar.
- Date of acceptance of application (by post/ in the Drop Box): 14th of Sept’ 2012
- Final acceptance of application (by post/ in the Drop Box): 29th of Sept’ 2012
- Date for payment of fees by SBI Challan: in between 14th & 29th of Sept’ 2012
- Date of examination : 9th of December 2012
- Date availability of admit card/ hall ticket: 15 days before the examination (25th of November onwards)
Number of vacancies to be filled: 11 posts
Reservations: As per the governing directives, 2 posts each will be reserved for SC/ ST and OBC categories. Out of the total vacancies, 5 posts will be reserved for Women advocates (2 UR, 1 SC, 1 ST and 1 OBC).
District Judge (Entry Level) in Chhattisgarh Higher Judicial Service
Expected remuneration and Pay scale:
Rs.51550-Rs.63070 along with other allowances as per the provisions and norms
Norms for eligibility, education, age and other essentials:
- The advocates must be citizens of India
- The candidate must fall under minimum age of 35 years and maximum of 45 years as on 1st of January 2012. The upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for bonafied citizens of Chhattisgarh belonging to SC/ ST or OBC category
- The candidate must have completed at least seven years in continuous practice as an Advocate on the first day of January 2012.
- The applicant must have a good character and sound mind and body and should be free from any physical or mental disability
(a) Rs. 700/- only: For the candidates who are bonafide residents of Chhattisgarh state and belong to SC, ST or OBC (non-creamy layer) as notified for the State of Chhattisgarh.
(b) Rs. 1000/- only: for all other candidates
How to Deposit the Examination Fee:
- Examination Fee is to be deposited only in the form of Challan with SBI branches through Core Banking Network all over India.
- Original copy of Challan must be attached along with the application form. Challan form is available along with application form on our website www.cghighcourt.nic.in.
NOTE: Fee in the form of Cash, Money Order, Bank Draft or Cheque shall not be accepted in any case and such applications shall be rejected for want of adequate fee.
How To Apply:
- Application form is available on our website i.e. www.cghighcourt.nic.in. The candidates need to download the form.
- The application should be completed in all respects and self signed along with Identity-Sheet & four identical and recent passport size photographs with name and address of the applicant on the back of the photographs.
- One photo must be affixed on the application form, one photograph on Identity-Sheet and two photographs to be stapled at the space provided in the application form.
- One self-addressed envelope (11” x 5”) stamped with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- addressed to “The Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, 3 Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220”, must be attached with the application form.
- The application must be super scribed as “Application For District Judge (Entry Level) Examination 2012 by Direct Recruitment and the Advt. No. 02/S & A Cell/2012” on the top of the 14” X 10” size envelope.
- The application form must be submitted in the appended format and must be computer printed or downloaded in A4 size paper.
Address for sending the Completed Application Form:
The Registrar General
High Court of Chhattisgarh
At: Bodari, BILASPUR ( C.G.),
Pin – 495220
Mode of selection:
- Eligible candidates shall be required to appear in written examination in the exam centre and for viva-voce at their own expenses before the High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur or at such other places as specified by the High Court
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by them in both, the written examination and viva-voice. A candidate will not be eligible for appointment unless he/ she secures minimum 50 % marks in Viva Voice test
- A candidate selected for appointment shall be required to undergo medical examination of physical fitness by a Medical Board before appointment
- The candidates have to pay a Medical Examination fee during appearing such examination
- The application shall be summarily rejected if by the last date for the receipt of application it is found to be deficient in any respect or/and is not accompanied by the requisite documents
- The payment made after due date will be subject to non-acceptance and the candidature will be summarily rejected
The admit card and admission certificate will be made available for the candidates before 15 dates of the written test. Hence candidates are advised to take print out of the admit card and application form by scheduled date for reference and records.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>