High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Clerks, Steno Typist, Drivers, and Process Servers in all the Civil & Sessions Divisions in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-Sep-2014
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Clerks (Class-III): 39 posts [25 on regular basis (Unreserved-12, SC-7, ST-3, OBC-2, 1 Ph. handicapped) and 14 on contract basis (UR-8, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-2)]
- Steno Typist (Class-III): 1 Post [OBC]
- Drivers (Class-III): 2 posts [Unreserved]
- Process Servers (Class-IV): 11 posts [9 on regular basis(Unreserved-7 , SC-2) and 2 (1 UR & 1 SC) on contract basis, that may be converted into regular posts]
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years as on 01-Jan-2014.
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
- Clerks (Class-III): Rs. 5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs 1900/-
- Steno Typist, Drivers (Class-III): Rs. 5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2000/-
- Process Servers (Class-IV): Rs. 4900-10680+Grade pay Rs. 1400/-
- Clerks (Class-III): Graduation degree from a recognized University and candidate have to qualify a typing Test in English on computer at the speed of 50 W.P.M
- Steno Typist: Graduation degree and having speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and typing speed in English at 40 W.P.M. on computers.
- Drivers (Class-III): Matriculate and possessing a valid driving license for LMV transport having driving experience of 5 years.
- Process Servers (Class-IV): Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from the recognized board.
For Class-III posts:
- General Category: Rs. 200/-; Reserved category of H.P. only: Rs. 150/-
For Class-IV posts:
- General Category: Rs. 150/-; Reserve category of H.P. only: Rs. 100/-
Candidates can make the payment in form of crossed Indian Postal Order only in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla payable at Shimla.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates may send duly completed application form in prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials by the competent authority in an envelope to The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171 001.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla here http://hphighcourt.nic.in/pdf/Advt28082014.pdf